• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone wanna play a few?
@ R Royal-X I'm down for dubs if you guys want to.
Edit: nvm this something came up gotta go.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I would like to play someone. Will play doubles but only if there are no singles matches.

3611-2777-6125

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Try me, my connection has been good lately
Crap, sorry man, right as I added you my brother in law told me I had to watch their dog and it's apparently too much for me to move her to my room since she just had surgery. :/ Idk how long I'll be but I'd still like to play.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Crap, sorry man, right as I added you my brother in law told me I had to watch their dog and it's apparently too much for me to move her to my room since she just had surgery. :/ Idk how long I'll be but I'd still like to play.
Ok, if im still single then

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I was about to go anyway, I should've been asleep awhile ago. GGs everyone, in doubles and singles. @Converse96 , Royal-X.
SuperMario1 Boy our teamwork, haha it wasn't even fair. Great playing with you bro.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Wasn't the best connection, but it was alright considering my brother in law is streaming netflix. And yeah man, ggs. I may or may not be up for more when you get back. Might as well ask in the meantime:

Anyone else wanna play? 3611-2777-6125

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Wasn't the best connection, but it was alright considering my brother in law is streaming netflix. And yeah man, ggs. I may or may not be up for more when you get back. Might as well ask in the meantime:

Anyone else wanna play? 3611-2777-6125
I'm booting up. 4084-8971-7331
Edit: I added ya.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
ggs, man. Thanks for playing. Dunno how long it's been since I've had to play that hard on wifi/had that intense/fun of games.
GGs! You're good, man. Your Lucas is fast and nice other characters too. We had an amazing connection. Epic battles.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Thanks, dude. Same to you. I dug the knee reads/spacing lmao. So clean.

I felt like the first few matches the connection was too rough, probably my brother in law on Netflix. That's when I just started going whoever but I think the smoothness of the connection the last few games kinda made up for it.

Top Bottom