• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ZombieKnight

Smash Apprentice
It keeps telling me that I am unable to join your game... never mind... lost connection...

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
not even kidding i learned marth's dair is safe on shield today like lmfao like im starting from square 1
AFAIK Marth's D-Air is not safe on shield. It has considerable end lag, it being his most laggy aerial. His only safe aerials are F-Air/B-Air, which he can do an aerial/waveland/DJ out of and N-Air, which autocancels into stuff like a Grab/Jab/D-Tilt. Unless you're playing a character with bad OOS options you should be able to punish.

Anywho, anybody up for some matches?

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
AFAIK Marth's D-Air is not safe on shield. It has considerable end lag, it being his most laggy aerial. His only safe aerials are F-Air/B-Air, which he can do an aerial/waveland/DJ out of and N-Air, which autocancels into stuff like a Grab/Jab/D-Tilt. Unless you're playing a character with bad OOS options you should be able to punish.

Anywho, anybody up for some matches?
he was playing falcon, i spaced it tipper dair while retreating ff l canceled it. realistically he shouldve up b'd me oos thinking of punish options. hes a bowser main that was playing falcon so maybe he didnt feel as safe doing wd oos away but he definitely shouldve had up b in mind. he was likely being nice and just taking the non-threatening hit and waiting to go back to what he had wanted to specifically practice

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone up for a match?

EDIT: NVM, mom apperently wants me to make food.

Last edited:

ZombieKnight

Smash Apprentice
GGs Royal-X. You are definitely good, and I am not used to fighting with that kind of lag.

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs. You are definitely good, and I am not used to fighting with that kind of lag.
By any chance are you new to wifi? I'm not trying to insult you, but I'm just curious. That was a pretty decent connection to me, seeing as I only noticed two half second lag spikes at most. It takes awhile to get used to, especially if you've only played offline before. Anywho GGs, and kudos to bring one of the few remaining Diddy players I see.

Anybody else up for matches?

infestx

Smash Journeyman
By any chance are you new to wifi? I'm not trying to insult you, but I'm just curious. That was a pretty decent connection to me, seeing as I only noticed two half second lag spikes at most. It takes awhile to get used to, especially if you've only played offline before. Anywho GGs, and kudos to bring one of the few remaining Diddy players I see.

I'm up for it

ZombieKnight

Smash Apprentice

Yes, I am new to PM's wifi, and I am not experienced in it. Thanks, Diddy comes naturally for me. You did great. :)

Top Bottom