• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Who did you think I was talking to? Btw I'm hosting a room if you want to join in.
i really thought that was at dizzypink since they had just declined supermario earlier and he liked the post as well. gonna go boot up wifi

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 Sorry but it was getting pretty bad. GGs tho, your edge guarding is getting scary lol. And I like all the short hop fireball reads. You really should start edge hogging tho, make things even easier for Luigi.

@ waygu waygu Oh, no.. I see how one would think that tho.

@ Boondocker Boondocker it's str8 m9.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
sorry about the d/c geno, i had debug on and pressed start to try to hurry up the finish screen and thought my thing froze >_<

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Ggs im not good enough :/
I think you are. You just need to stop relying on F-Smash so much. Sometimes you just used it when I was out of range. During our later matches I liked that you started going for some D-Tilts. Those are kinda better than F-Smash when edgeguarding since they have less end lag. Keep working at it~

Kenryu14

Smash Cadet
I think you are. You just need to stop relying on F-Smash so much. Sometimes you just used it when I was out of range. During our later matches I liked that you started going for some D-Tilts. Those are kinda better than F-Smash when edgeguarding since they have less end lag. Keep working at it~
Thanks man I just recently got into smash ive played street fighter 3s mainly but.I hope to become a top player some day.

waygu

Smash Lord
thanks for taking it slightly easier on me geno. what am i missing in neutral? i know i need to improve punishes and actually getting good ones off opportunities and not giving up center stage but i know theres more when you can go from even-ish match to 4 stock once you saw it

Top Bottom