• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pknoob

Smash Rookie
I'm new to smash bros and if anyone could play against me to help me practice that would be great! My FC is 2110-5346-4813.

D

Deleted member

The muffin man once told me that the only cure for a bad muffin is by playing Project M.
In other words... Would anybody be willing to cure my muffin disease?

D

Deleted member

@ dizzypink dizzypink GG! Why didn't you play Ganon longer though? Just saying...
I have now officially confirmed that my Metaknight sucks.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs Fawful! Someone has to be downloading something at my house. That lag is horrible and it came on without any kind of problem in any one of our games before that.
Either way you're a great Mario. Your MK could work, I like how you play him with the tilts, but nobody goes for the jab anymore. I think I'm just way too good at wrecking floaties with Ganon and Charizard XD

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GGs Fawful! Someone has to be downloading something at my house. That lag is horrible and it came on without any kind of problem in any one of our games before that.
Either way you're a great Mario. Your MK could work, I like how you play him with the tilts, but nobody goes for the jab anymore. I think I'm just way too good at wrecking floaties with Ganon and Charizard XD
You want to play with me

D

Deleted member

Well the Jab is good for grabs I guess... But yeah. Jab sucks.
And I made a couple of dumb mistakes with Mario, such as predictable approaches, getting grabbed too easily, no shielding, etc.
You want to play with me
I'll play a for about 15-25 Min.
Nice pic BTW. I love Mr.L

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom