• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ dizzypink dizzypink GG! Why didn't you play Ganon longer though? Just saying...
I have now officially confirmed that my Metaknight sucks.
Oh and btw I'm probably gonna make Kirby my main. I don't feel like I performed at my peak with Kirby that time but how was I anyway? I feel like Kirby is who I'm the fastest with and he's the one I have most control over with my movement.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen goola GGs you got me good my characters was destroyed i never thought you would beat my characters like that you have definitely gotten stronger i had fun playing with you

D

Deleted member

Oh and btw I'm probably gonna make Kirby my main. I don't feel like I performed at my peak with Kirby that time but how was I anyway? I feel like Kirby is who I'm the fastest with and he's the one I have most control over with my movement.
I personally feel that you peaked at Zelda, but that's just my opinion. Those evil mines.

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I personally feel that you peaked at Zelda, but that's just my opinion. Those evil mines.
I'm great with Zelda once I get you in a combo. People don't view Zelda as a character with great combos but I've got some 10 hitters with her before. It feels awesome pushing someone across the map bringing them from low percent to high then up smash into a teleport sweetspot in mid air. People rave about her kicks but I use them for edgeguarding and interruptions more than anything. On tall characters sometimes I'll go all Jigglypuff and float around them with kicks but that's only if they're not playing well enough to stop me.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Nah I'm getting kinda tired, I'm still feeling my bad sleep schedule forcing me into bed at times like 6 and 8 as opposed to 11 and 3.
Plus I really don't like the way you play Luigi and Mario, I'd just get angry at your tilt traps.

Sorry everyone, I think I have to go to bed.
You still going on about that

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm being respectful about it. I just don't like playing with you when you do that, it's no fun for me. If I entered a tournament with you or something I'd deal with it but I don't wanna willingly play with someone who does something like that as much as you do.
He does it cuz you give him the opportunity. Space better and that problem becomes solved. lol

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
So am I supposed to not let him land one tilt all game? The way he does it makes it so I can't escape with any sort of DI, he just turns if I start to go towards a side and does up B if I ever get close to getting out.
edited / If you use SDI you might be able to escape after about 2-3 hits. You need to be quick, and that's part of the fun of the game.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
edited / If you use SDI you might be able to escape after about 2-3 hits. You need to be quick, and that's part of the fun of the game.
I'm not gonna argue, I'm tired. Nobody thinks the same about what they find fun, I just don't like the possibility of getting trapped in one spot getting 0-death'd with tilts.

D

Deleted member

@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 GGs. Man... No matter how much I practice I feel like I'm not improving at all.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 GGs. Man... No matter how much I practice I feel like I'm not improving at all.
No man your improving alot on your mario you just got to know when to not throw so much fire balls as you see i was able to slip by them and that left you open for combos i like your mario keep up the good work

D

Deleted member

No man your improving alot on your mario you just got to know when to not throw so much fire balls as you see i was able to slip by them and that left you open for combos i like your mario keep up the good work
Thanks! ^_^ I feel better after reading that.
I need to play more aggressively and camp less often. I don't shield or dodge at the right times, my approaches are predictable, I'm prone to grabs, and I don't know any real combos...

Nerrrrrrr............

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Thanks! ^_^ I feel better after reading that.
I need to play more aggressively and camp less often. I don't shield or dodge at the right times, my approaches are predictable, I'm prone to grabs, and I don't know any real combos...

Nerrrrrrr............
1v1?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom