• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone wanna play? Need to get warmed up.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs nice marth
thank you i like yours too. and your damn shiek. i was messing around w shiek right before we played that and i was like 'oh i finally have the reaction time to play her nice' and then i see your reaction time and ahahaha nice.

any tips on improving? i know i need to stop throwing out random moves/multiple moves, i need to work on my timing/spacing so i just do it once lmao. but for buckling down and cleaning up my marth, what would you recommend?

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Its okay im not that good anyway so we'd probably be even.
Uh oh. Looks like I have to tinker with some network issues again. If I can't make it back online, hopefully we can play some more in the future. I really like fighting Wolfs, and yours looks pretty good!

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
thank you i like yours too. and your damn shiek. i was messing around w shiek right before we played that and i was like 'oh i finally have the reaction time to play her nice' and then i see your reaction time and ahahaha nice.

any tips on improving? i know i need to stop throwing out random moves/multiple moves, i need to work on my timing/spacing so i just do it once lmao. but for buckling down and cleaning up my marth, what would you recommend?
I honestly don't like giving advice or criticizing people's play styles because I don't like to point fingers so I don't what to say.
If i were to give advice um i guess just work on reaction time I guess?

waygu

Smash Lord
I honestly don't like giving advice or criticizing people's play styles because I don't like to point fingers so I don't what to say.
If i were to give advice um i guess just work on reaction time I guess?
that's understandable lmao im sure half the people that ask for advice dont want the truth. yeah reacting to techs and punish opportunities needs to improve, especially those shiek-like ones where you hop right to where you need to be throw out the hitbox while theyre hitstunned and boom. thanks man. look forward to more games in the future.

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
that's understandable lmao im sure half the people that ask for advice dont want the truth. yeah reacting to techs and punish opportunities needs to improve, especially those shiek-like ones where you hop right to where you need to be throw out the hitbox while theyre hitstunned and boom. thanks man. look forward to more games in the future.
For sure man hit me up when you want to play again I'm available a lot.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Uh oh. Looks like I have to tinker with some network issues again. If I can't make it back online, hopefully we can play some more in the future. I really like fighting Wolfs, and yours looks pretty good!
Thanks yeah your gannon is good too.

waygu

Smash Lord
this thread is silly you two were both waiting for a game didnt match up and now are fighting over the new person that wants to play?
good guy polo doing first come first serve i like it

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
this thread is silly you two were both waiting for a game didnt match up and now are fighting over the new person that wants to play?
good guy polo doing first come first serve i like it
who....who is fighting?

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
I usually kill myself when people accidentally SD when they didnt mean. Its just a courtesy my friend and I do. Keeps the match fair without Johns.
Yeah, we're definitely desynching, you just jumped off the ledge 3 times on my screen. You sure you have Project M 3.5 Wifi Safe version?

Top Bottom