• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Dizzy if you're still around i'll play you. If not, anyone else?
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 I wanna play you again with a better connection! My net has been slow the last few times we tried to play.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
seems like its just us 0:~) lets see how good my brain is after 30+ hours awake
GGs, but we're starting to lag and I have to be done with something in about 3 hours. If you ever wanna seriously pick up DDD you shouldn't use his side smash that much, it creates a lot of openings. Like so many.
feeeeeed dededede

waygu

Smash Lord
GGs, but we're starting to lag and I have to be done with something in about 3 hours. If you ever wanna seriously pick up DDD you shouldn't use his side smash that much, it creates a lot of openings. Like so many.
feeeeeed dededede
marth habits onto d3 dont really work so well. he was my first project m character i learned so i kind of know his moves, was seeing if i could shffl with him but no dice, our connection has been getting worse u_u anything on my marth/in general i need to work on? i know getting sh/aerial spacing/timing better and better movement and being patient. trying to improve having an idea what to do what % as well.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
marth habits onto d3 dont really work so well. he was my first project m character i learned so i kind of know his moves, was seeing if i could shffl with him but no dice, our connection has been getting worse u_u anything on my marth/in general i need to work on? i know getting sh/aerial spacing/timing better and better movement and being patient. trying to improve having an idea what to do what % as well.
Well in terms of percent, learn what percents you can tilt juggle and stuff and what percents you have to shffl to combo at, and also what percent up B kills at. (that reverse up B spike was so swaggy) Other than that I don't really recall anything I would tell you to improve on, but people are talking to me now and I'm getting busy around here. I could probably tell you more if we played again.
edit: You can tilt juggle most characters at least once up to around 30% out of an up throw and you were around 80% when I reverse up B'd you but that was right up on the side wall.
edit 2: Oh and I wouldn't even go for the up throw tilt juggle with floaties, specifically Kirby and Jiggs. Maybe once if they're near 0% but they'll just sing/rest/rock/dair you if they're that close over your head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom