• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play now. I have no prior project m or melee experience, so be warned: I'm terrible. FC is 1720-4530-4301

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Boondocker Boondocker GGs!

Edit: GGs again lol!

Also, whoever tried to join my lobby, sorry for the rejection. My P:M glitched out, the screen was flashing colors... I thought I was going to be disconnected lmao.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Goola says:
GGs Scraket!You were tough to approach,and your combos were good.

Anybody else want a match with Goola?

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GGs, sorry I'm so bad at project m. Was my first time playing. By the way, is the lag usually that bad?
don't apologize, i play for fun to me it doesn't matter how good or bad someone is

and yes the lag on wifi is pitiful, truly god awful. If you want to play online with less lag try dolphin netplay it works very well.

Anyone else wanna play for a bit?

actually nevermind I have to go

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I'm gonna give this wifi thing another shot, but I am REALLY hating the input lag. (was it always this bad? I don't remember it being that bad) Anyways, who wants to play?

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Anyone care to 1v1?
Well as you can probably tell already, me and rags are gonna 1v1 now, but we should still exchange friend codes.
What's yours?
Btw if you wanna contact me through yt, you can find me there, my channel name is "Top Boss", predictably

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Ok I got you added. Wanna 1v1 now since rags is gone? I don't have much time left btw

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I see a lot of people I wanna play here...
Too bad I'm at my boyfriend's house. Yeah guys, sorry for disappearing, but I'll be staying with my boyfriend for probably two weeks now, maybe one. I never get to see him and I don't feel right going on wifi at his house on the family tv, because I'll probably play for hours and not let anyone else on it X3
So sorry I couldn't be here for a while. I probably won't even be here to see the thread turn 1000 pages old. That's sad, but I'll be practicing against my bf whever I can, and he's really good, so expect some fire when I get back home!
:GCY::GCRT::GCDR::GCY::GCRT::GCDL::GCCL:

Last edited:
Top Bottom