• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
You have any videos on youtube of an offline match?
That 2 stock was embarrassing to say the least lol, especially with you using him under all that lag. The mario was pretty solid, you were looking like boss or m2k with those combos.
And nah she isn't but I just assumed either you weren't used to ganondorf or it was just a bad game. I'm sure you'll get me next time lol. Anyway, ggs

@DarkDeity15 I was going to ask, were you sandbagging yesterday or did you really improve that much in a day?

@Royal-X ggs broski. I think I woke people up from laughing so loud
Sorry, I don't. I do play sometimes at Game Guys Houston (a local tourney center), but I haven't been able to save any replays from there to share. And honestly, I really don't perform that well with Mario on occasion. I think I just got really lucky, and everything was clicking somehow then. Lol.. But thanks again, man.

Won't be able to probably at all today, sorry.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Super long delay sorry. You're offline. I'm guessing because I took so long?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
It should be under my name. Sorry. It says you're already registered. Just offline.
Np. And I just deleted all my old FC from years ago yesterday, maybe I had you and removed it? Btw it says your FC is incorrect.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Np. And I just deleted all my old FC from years ago yesterday, maybe I had you and removed it? Btw it says your FC is incorrect.
You did my Brawl FC and not my 3ds one right? This one: 4641-7986-1617 sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: this is yours right? 3139-0341-3960

Last edited:

Feral Cadence

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4699-7377-5328
Hey, I've never tried netplay before. I'm of intermediate skill, but I'm not sure how much lag I'll get from my connection. Anyone down to play? My FC is 2797-7293-0641.

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey, I've never tried netplay before. I'm of intermediate skill, but I'm not sure how much lag I'll get from my connection. Anyone down to play? My FC is 2797-7293-0641.
im gonna be leaving to grab food soon but after im down for a few matches to let you get used to it and get over the lag factor. my FC is 5117-0115-0604, im gonna add you an open up a room right now before i go though

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I just gotta say, that falcon Snake match was absolutely amazing.
Great games. You are really really good with a huge amount of characters. Sorry about the taunts with Kirby. Trying to get rid of power. Could you tell I had only played sonic and snake in 3.5 so far? Heh. Thanks for the games.

Top Bottom