• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I'll play ^.^ Host it and I'll boot up ok?
OK, I was having too much fun with Falcon and Charizard to care if i'm winning or not. Charizard's just this big guessing game of where you're gonna roll or what you're gonna do, and carelessly running Falcon around, stupid or not, was just me....well, doing stupid stuff. :p GGs dizzy.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Anyone up for some PM?
THAT LAST FIGHT WAS SO CLASSIC!!! I forgot to save it ;-;
But it really represented all of what that matchup brings to the game as a sport. Quick movement, impressive combos, tough punishment and style up the back door! And in the end, it either ends with CF being just a little too foolhardy or Marth being just a little bit too reserved. I loved that match, it's a perfect place to end things! GGs!
Oh and you grab too much, it's not even fun. >.>

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
THAT LAST FIGHT WAS SO CLASSIC!!! I forgot to save it ;-;
But it really represented all of what that matchup brings to the game as a sport. Quick movement, impressive combos, tough punishment and style up the back door! And in the end, it either ends with CF being just a little too foolhardy or Marth being just a little bit too reserved. I loved that match, it's a perfect place to end things! GGs!
Oh and you grab too much, it's not even fun. >.>
Sorry, I forgot how much people hated getting grabbed :p

dizzypink

Smash Lord
OK, I was having too much fun with Falcon and Charizard to care if i'm winning or not. Charizard's just this big guessing game of where you're gonna roll or what you're gonna do, and carelessly running Falcon around, stupid or not, was just me....well, doing stupid stuff. :p GGs dizzy.
The way that I was even catching you at all and getting so close to winning even when it seemed like you had me pinned down with grabs constantly is your predictability. I'd get out of it and we'd separate, then I know I had one combo and you're gonna grab me again. Grabs don't do enough damage within enough time to be very effective over and over again. Grabs are good in chains if you want to move someone, get them in a position they otherwise wouldn't be in. Aside from being totally boring, tedious, annoying and predictable it pretty much restricts you from killing me any earlier than a very high percent, and then every time you DON'T kill me if you try to I'm gonna be so far away from you and have another chance to retaliate.
The message here is that you lean too heavily on grabs and once someone learns that they'll know exactly what to do every time they see that puff of dash smoke behind you.

Last edited:

jafuuu

Smash Rookie
I'm from America, my friend code is:

1165-6417-3128

I will add ANYONE, I'm playing mostly with No-Items, any other rule is OK.

Is there any way to have 4-players online matches?, I would love that.

waygu

Smash Lord
looking for some matches later today, trying to improve my panic button reactions lmao one thing cpus cant help you with

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
The way that I was even catching you at all and getting so close to winning even when it seemed like you had me pinned down with grabs constantly is your predictability. I'd get out of it and we'd separate, then I know I had one combo and you're gonna grab me again. Grabs don't do enough damage within enough time to be very effective over and over again. Grabs are good in chains if you want to move someone, get them in a position they otherwise wouldn't be in. Aside from being totally boring, tedious, annoying and predictable it pretty much restricts you from killing me any earlier than a very high percent, and then every time you DON'T kill me if you try to I'm gonna be so far away from you and have another chance to retaliate.
The message here is that you lean too heavily on grabs and once someone learns that they'll know exactly what to do every time they see that puff of dash smoke behind you.
Well that time I really wasn't playing you seriously. I mean if I was Game & Watch and god forbid Bowser I'd try to kill you. Charizard and Falcon on the other hand was just me doing whatever the f**k I wanted. If I wanted to play Charizard seriously, clearly I'd have to master his Down-B shinanigans, do MORE than chain grabs, and realize that Charizard isn't a worse Bowser clone.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Well that time I really wasn't playing you seriously. I mean if I was Game & Watch and god forbid Bowser I'd try to kill you. Charizard and Falcon on the other hand was just me doing whatever the f**k I wanted. If I wanted to play Charizard seriously, clearly I'd have to master his Down-B shinanigans, do MORE than chain grabs, and realize that Charizard isn't a worse Bowser clone.
Is that a jab at The Zard? .3.
I will end you.
I will fireblast and flamethrower everything you love and force you to watch in hitstun right up until the down B that destroys you.
Mark these fiery words, this will not be forgotten.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Is that a jab at The Zard? .3.
I will end you.
I will fireblast and flamethrower everything you love and force you to watch in hitstun right up until the down B that destroys you.
Mark these fiery words, this will not be forgotten.
Serious question: Which Charizard won more games?

Top Bottom