• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yeah I think that my problem is that I'm afraid to go off the stage to kill. I have to get used to the recovery ranges of my characters.
It's not just that, I wanted to see less shielding/rolling and more bravery. And that falcon shoulda been raining knees with how good you are at landing them lol

dizzypink

Smash Lord
It's not just that, I wanted to see less shielding/rolling and more bravery. And that falcon shoulda been raining knees with how good you are at landing them lol
Eh I'm only now getting used to falcon knees. The shielding is somewhat just my playstyle though, usually I can bait out an attack and grab or wavedash away then reengage.

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Great games, and well played, PATH O__o ! I can't believe we haven't fought against each other yet, those were so much fun! I love how you move with your Link. I see those moonwalks, heh.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Halfminded! I didn't notice how time flew, omg, those were 2much fun! :colorful:
Great games, and well played, PATH O__o ! I can't believe we haven't fought against each other yet, those were so much fun! I love how you move with your Link. I see those moonwalks, heh.
Moonwalk all day 'erry day :awesome:

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Eh I'm only now getting used to falcon knees. The shielding is somewhat just my playstyle though, usually I can bait out an attack and grab or wavedash away then reengage.
Well keep it up man. Nobody I've met so far can land so many knees on me, and I used to defend a lot too, back in brawl. It's not hard, just try to space instead of shield/roll, really the habit goes a long way.

Calamity

Smash Rookie
ggs polo. I'm not very good, but I'm trying to get better! Anyone else want to play? FC 4945-2124-9604

Last edited:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
ggs polo. I'm not very good, but I'm trying to get better! Anyone else want to play? FC 4945-2124-9604
I could play with you until Mean Green is ready and since Scraket already got himemiya. I'll add you. make a match whenever

1762-3386-0176

Top Bottom