• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Great games. You are really really good with a huge amount of characters. Sorry about the taunts with Kirby. Trying to get rid of power. Could you tell I had only played sonic and snake in 3.5 so far? Heh. Thanks for the games.
I assumed that with the taunts, no worries. And I just assumed you were having a bad game or the lag was getting to you those other matches.
And I loved that first match even more than the snake-falcon one. It was really tough getting off a clean hit on your first 2 stocks, you led by the time our %'s were red. Keep that up dude.

White Light

Smash Journeyman
I could go for a few.

FC: 0301-9717-6196

Edit: If you're still there, that is...

2Edit: nvm >.>
I'm here! This happens every time. If you say you can play, wait 10 minutes to see if the other person responds (I did). Anyone can play me now. Oh god zatchiel is here. 2good4me

Last edited:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Someone wanna play with me online today or tomorrow? Just so I can get an idea on how good I am compared to the rest of the US?

I'll get my FC later.

Top Bottom