• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yea and its not really a infinite though is my Fox good?
Your fox is weird. It works, but I'm sure it's just because I don't know what to do against foxes yet. I noticed you trying to force stuff like your up smash too much. When I play fox I try to get people with up smashes when they're in an animation or something. Your up airs are good though, and that's the real fox game. I'd say use your down air into a combo or grab more instead of up smash so much.
That's not an infinite? How do you get out of it?

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
dizzy i really enjoyed the games! sorry to stay marth the whole time, trying to improve my spacing/neutral game and practice wavedashing w him. i cant do much your falcon/zard/zelda/marth. sorry to not let you warm up between characters btw. look forward to future games.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
dizzy i really enjoyed the games! sorry to stay marth the whole time, trying to improve my spacing/neutral game and practice wavedashing w him. i cant do much your falcon/zard/zelda/marth. sorry to not let you warm up between characters btw. look forward to future games.
Oh it's no problem, I've played a single character all night before. I was like that with Peach a day or so ago. I much prefer fighting your marth to your ivysaur 3= That range is more broken than the liberty bell!

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Your fox is weird. It works, but I'm sure it's just because I don't know what to do against foxes yet. I noticed you trying to force stuff like your up smash too much. When I play fox I try to get people with up smashes when they're in an animation or something. Your up airs are good though, and that's the real fox game. I'd say use your down air into a combo or grab more instead of up smash so much.
That's not an infinite? How do you get out of it?
To get out of chain grabs you must DI to avoid the next grab thats important especially in a Spacie battle

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Lol prof you already know your fox is good, idk why you were asking that. But if we fight again I wanna see you go ham

waygu

Smash Lord
Oh it's no problem, I've played a single character all night before. I was like that with Peach a day or so ago. I much prefer fighting your marth to your ivysaur 3= That range is more broken than the liberty bell!
wavedashes gave me that extra inch i always needed to follow up. i guess i'll take that as a hint to keep polishing my ivy. :p

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Ok you host while you setup an I really wanna see you Multishine as Wolf tho
Sorry, looks like I took too long. I didn't notice my alerts, my bad. And I'm not that good, most I can do is 6, and that's usually after warming up.
Also did I fight you as wolf?

Last edited:
1v1's anyone? I might go to a local tourney tonight,

1507-5234-0617 Beware of the picky router. If you can't join, it's not your fault.

Found a match!

Last edited:
Top Bottom