• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
The thread totally got a title change...
that's because people kept making new threads looking for wi-fi matches....so they added "matchmaking" to the title to make it more obvious that this is the place for that

but people will still make new threads because they are too lazy to read

Last edited:

swiftwinter

Smash Rookie
yeah, you can download it right from your wii. load the PM launcher and click on "Add-ons"
Does it install itself automatically cause I'm able to get on the wifi menu and see my friend code and all that. When I click the addon it says "Exception (Program) Occured" then a bunch of text.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Does it install itself automatically cause I'm able to get on the wifi menu and see my friend code and all that. When I click the addon it says "Exception (Program) Occured" then a bunch of text.
The last part IDK but you just delete the old one and replace it with the wifi set from the website

swiftwinter

Smash Rookie
The last part IDK but you just delete the old one and replace it with the wifi set from the website
I removed all PM files and put in the wifi build again and there was a new error when installing the addon but I mean I'm still able to get on wifi and see my friend code and all that stuff so maybe it works anyway I dunno. If anyone wants to play to see if it works my FC is 3050-7785-9344

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I removed all PM files and put in the wifi build again and there was a new error when installing the addon but I mean I'm still able to get on wifi and see my friend code and all that stuff so maybe it works anyway I dunno. If anyone wants to play to see if it works my FC is 3050-7785-9344
I wil ^.^ My friend code is just a little bit up the page.
Hosting.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
No prob', man. And thanks for the compliment yourself. Honestly, Yoshi is one of the single most annoying characters to have to integrate with lag online, IMO, so I really didn't feel like going him any other matches. I have the worst time double jump cancelling when there's delay involved. No johns, but that's the way it is for me. Otherwise, Yoshi and Mario are my secondaries (Kirby being my main, although I get frustrated trying to use him to his full advantage on Wi-Fi as well, but maybe next time).

I'm guessing Shiek is your main? Because you styled on my Ganon like I never seen a Shiek do before back there. Was a good learning experience, as much as it was humiliating. Rofl.
You have any videos on youtube of an offline match?
That 2 stock was embarrassing to say the least lol, especially with you using him under all that lag. The mario was pretty solid, you were looking like boss or m2k with those combos.
And nah she isn't but I just assumed either you weren't used to ganondorf or it was just a bad game. I'm sure you'll get me next time lol. Anyway, ggs

@DarkDeity15 I was going to ask, were you sandbagging yesterday or did you really improve that much in a day?

@Royal-X ggs broski. I think I woke people up from laughing so loud

Last edited:

swiftwinter

Smash Rookie
It really varies from person to person. Find someone who's closer to you and you'll probably connect pretty well. That holds true aside form certain anomalies.
Yeah, although we're pretty close. I've played people from NY on netplay and it was great, but I guess this is a bit different. Only reason I wanted to try wifi is so I can use my GC controller and not my ****ty 360 controller with a messed up analog stick.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Waygu. It looks like I can still play PM moderately well after so much Smash 4. Thanks for playing with me bro.

Also, sorry Flash. Hadn't been checking the thread during our matches.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Good games Waygu. It looks like I can still play PM moderately well after so much Smash 4. Thanks for playing with me bro.

Also, sorry Flash. Hadn't been checking the thread during our matches.
you're welcome for the ragdoll, thanks for making me have to work that hard for it. i fell apart panic air dodging but i had a couple little fakeouts i was proud of.

Top Bottom