• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BBOY15

Smash Apprentice
Ready to test my internet & play against someone else. 1633-3844-0903

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Mean Grean! Your characters were really crisp, and I feel like you were really reading into me some of those matches. Good stuff, dude.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Royal-X! Nice characters. You have some impressive tech skill as well. I wanted to pull out my Falcon when you did but I felt like that may have gave you an impression that I'm trying to show off. So I didn't.

Anyways hope to play you again.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GGs Royal-X! Nice characters. You have some impressive tech skill as well. I wanted to pull out my Falcon when you did but I felt like that may have gave you an impression that I'm trying to show off. So I didn't.

Yo, match?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
That yoshi, holy **** dude. You're the first person I met here who I wouldn't be able to beat offline.
And thanks.
No prob', man. And thanks for the compliment yourself. Honestly, Yoshi is one of the single most annoying characters to have to integrate with lag online, IMO, so I really didn't feel like going him any other matches. I have the worst time double jump cancelling when there's delay involved. No johns, but that's the way it is for me. Otherwise, Yoshi and Mario are my secondaries (Kirby being my main, although I get frustrated trying to use him to his full advantage on Wi-Fi as well, but maybe next time).

I'm guessing Shiek is your main? Because you styled on my Ganon like I never seen a Shiek do before back there. Was a good learning experience, as much as it was humiliating. Rofl.

I'm done for now mate. I can only play so much until my fingers become numb.
'Sup, Metal. Long time, no see, man. Mind if I ask if you're getting Sm4sh at all?

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace

Thankies. Also don't worry about showing off since I usually learn a lot from mirror matches

I still have some fight left @ Mean Green Mean Green

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
'Sup, Metal. Long time, no see, man. Mind if I ask if you're getting Sm4sh at all?
Heeeyyy! :shades:

Sorry dude, I don't have a WiiU and I don't plan on getting it any time soon unless I find a good deal for one. However, I do have the one for teh 3DS. We can share each others FC if you have one.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Heeeyyy! :shades:

Sorry dude, I don't have a WiiU and I don't plan on getting it any time soon unless I find a good deal for one. However, I do have the one for teh 3DS. We can share each others FC if you have one.
No worries, man. I don't have a Wii U myself, so I'll likely be borrowing time off it from my cousin's console. I haven't even purchased the one for 3DS. I've been too skeptical about the likely rumors of people breaking their circle pads, and I'm pretty mine is already on its last legs. Lol.

If we do get a shot at it some time, we'll both have to spar a couple of matches. ;)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
No worries, man. I don't have a Wii U myself, so I'll likely be borrowing time off it from my cousin's console. I haven't even purchased the one for 3DS. I've been too skeptical about the likely rumors of people breaking their circle pads, and I'm pretty mine is already on its last legs. Lol.

If we do get a shot at it some time, we'll both have to spar a couple of matches. ;)
Fo sho man.

About the circle pad, mine has already gotten pretty bad from playing smash. It kind of sticks once in a while. So take that as you may.

Top Bottom