• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
ive played like absolute **** 3 people in a row i think im done for the day lmao. sorry for sucking white light

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I can host since I have all your FC's already and the teams are me and @XG4Legend vs you and TheGhostlyPidove in my opinion it doesn;t really matter all of use are pretty good players
Okay. Did you re-add me, BTW? I still haven't the faintest idea why you're not showing up. Your FC is 3141-3263-2057, right? (Because that's the one I just added again right now.)

Edit: I'll team with XG, in that case.

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Okay. Did you re-add me, BTW? I still haven't the faintest idea why you're not showing up. Your FC is 3141-3263-2057, right? (Because that's the one I just added again right now.)

oops, just realized you were talking to Flash. ignore this.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171

Yea thats my FC I'll let you know when I'm ready

GG's @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen ! Are you sure you don't play Squirtle often? I can't seem to land hits on you in the air, or land on the ground without getting hit. Lol. Sorry for those seemingly random taunts as Wario. I have X mapped to footstool!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
GG's @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen ! Are you sure you don't play Squirtle often? I can't seem to land hits on you in the air, or land on the ground without getting hit. Lol. Sorry for those seemingly random taunts as Wario. I have X mapped to footstool!
GGs!Yeah,it was weird the way I picked up suddenly.I'm like that though-my skill swings vastly depending on whether I'm 'into it' or not.
But no,I hardly ever play Squirtle...guess he's just a great fit for me.The stuff I should do feels rather natural.I had a lot of fun even though it was like 3/15...
You definitely taught me some stuff on the mind game side too.Shield is a lot better as a defensive option then I thought...

Top Bottom