• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
sorry for the lackluster matches @ TheGhostlyPidove TheGhostlyPidove , thanks for playing

GGs, @ waygu waygu Thanks for the practice. I've learned today that my secondaries are good against Marth.
Definitely against a primarily aggro marth. if i was more patient and better at air zoning/moving zoning i couldve tripped you up some but your timing/priority was right every damn time. good stuff.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
1v1 PM anyone?

Alrighty, I'm be waiting
Alright I'm getting online. Took longer than expected, sorry.

Thanks. After playing a lot of Sm4sh, there may be a few habits that originated there that might not compute in PM, like rolling and Dsmashing a lot. Doing stuff OoS is also a lot tougher than in Sm4sh, so when my inputs don't go through, I start to panic. I guess I just need to work on my timing. Reading tech rolls has also been pretty tough and I end up getting punished if I miss a move, so I don't really try as much. Timing seems to be a factor there as well.

So yeah, that explains that. I learned a lot from you dude. We should play again sometime.
Thanks, and yeah it was fun. One more thing I kinda expected but didn't see, oos you should do aerials, jump retreats when pressure isn't there, and jump>d-air for hard reads. I wouldn't try the last one against prof tho lol. gl

i will in about 20-30 minutes
I'm down for a FFA if you and polo are

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
i'll FFA or teams if people are down for it, i need another 20-30 though unfortunately things are taking longer than expected

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Anybody up for some?
I want to try Squirtle,whom I've barely used,so don't expect much.
1981-6854-9277

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Dang, there's a lot of people here. Anyone wanna play 1v1/dubs? Also, if anyone would like to talk in skype, add me. pidove01 is my username.

Top Bottom