• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Games anyone? I can play for a bit. 1507-5234-0617. Please note that I'm not able to connect with everyone, sometimes it won't let me, so if I have any connection issues, I'll PM you.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Mesikoko, you played quite well, even though it was kinda laggy. However, you should incorporate more defence and combos into your play. I also bid you to better adapt to things such as my Diddy's projectile-storm on your Kirby.

AfRo ToAd

Smash Cadet
NNID
AfRo_ToAd
Thanks lol! I like your yoshi too, very fun matches!
Yes very fun!! I need work on the falco and fox MU seriously!! I dont play many of them but geeez!! Best falco ive seen thus far! Thanks for helping me with the MU!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yes very fun!! I need work on the falco and fox MU seriously!! I dont play many of them but geeez!! Best falco ive seen thus far! Thanks for helping me with the MU!
No prob, if you ever need more help I also play fox some too so if you need any help just tell me and I can give you some experience

Top Bottom