• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I think I need to get a new one. My bad I'm testing the new wifi installment. How do I get a new code?
I don't think you'll like how, but I assume you have to delete your old save data for Brawl and that's how it's done. If that's going to be the case, then make sure you save all custom stages, pictures, and replays onto your SD card before doing so.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
As always, good games NIX. ^^ Though seriously, you and I both know that lag screwed us both over big time. ;P

I don't suppose you like my custom character tags? ;)

Edit: Path, nooooo :c

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
! Anyone wanna play with me?
I'm sorry the lag is way too horrendous for me to be on, even with Bowser. It never was this way before the last time I played you so why now? I mean ggs and all, but god that lag...

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I honestly have no idea why the lag was so bad. But, maybe next time the lag won't prevent us from playing worthy matches.

Top Bottom