• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
usually when pika gets a grab on spaceies then he can potentially take the stock
The best he can get off of a grab against spacies is a dthrow tech chase or a uthrow to start a combo which they can escape with shine, I don't remember if he can chain fthrow, but iirc it knocks spacies down so you can't get a regrab like you can on many other characters.

Zelo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kiseop
3DS FC
3394-3786-6748
Sweet. I added you. Are you the guy that played Ness on Ken's stream a while back?
Yeah I am lol!

And ggs, sorry the lag was kind of unbearable, but awesome Warlock Punch there at the end lol.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I woulddd but I forgot my wiimote back at my college, 7 hours away.. anyone know how to install the insta-startup yo' disc w/out a wiimote thing?
You can install BootMii and configure it to always start on the BootMii screen, which is compatible with Gamecube Controllers and can take you to homebrew, Wii Menu, and your SD card.
However, that requires you to have a wiimote, sorry pal :p

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
1v1 anyone? angrycuban's not viewing forum so gonna ask next smasher for game
Ah, you know angrycuban too? I didn't know he had a Smashboards account. Knew him through Facebook.

Anyway, I should be able to play you in abit. Just gotta wait for my brother to get off the other computer to reduce lag.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
@ BrosUnited BrosUnited yo have I played Ace yet? If he plays Fox do you think I could take his on?
and I'm about to get on for anyone who wants to deal with that 20XX stuff lol
Nah, his tag is "Bros A". He doesn't main Fox, he gets him once in a blue moon. He normally plays as Mario, Mewtwo or Roy.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
ggs dude thanks! The few I did win were super close and sorry about all the SD's im on a classic controller pro...I thought you was a Roy main? If you are your secondaries beat my mains.

Last edited:

freeshooterxigbar2

Smash Apprentice
ggs dude thanks! The few I did win were super close and sorry about all the SD's im on a classic controller pro...I thought you was a Roy main?
Dont worry about the SD's lol its fine, it happens. But yea i am a roy main. Sorry i didnt get to use him against you, i didnt know i had to go so soon. But, i am trying to pick up a secondary so thats why i was using different characters. Next time we play I'll try to use Roy.

Top Bottom