• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs. Sorry to cut it short but I got a Derm appointment at 3:30
lol it's cool dude it was alot of fun playing with you! Your spacing is great and your teleport tricks are pretty cool. lol I kinda figured where you were teleporting after a few matches though

Anyone else want to play

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs. I would like to think that I am improving a bit. But dat fox......
Yeah I would say you're improving, becoming less predictable and not staying in shield as much, although we were kinda screwing around towards the end lol Fox just has such good combos on heavier characters

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
I'm available to play for the next few hours,friend code is 2449-4860-6649

I live in Toronto so the closer you are to that the better our wifi connection will be.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
anyone wanna play me?...deadjames?

Last edited:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ggs dude you whooped me pretty hard...that Bowser is wicked I have never seen one so fast.
Haha thanks, I've been playing Bowser for quite a while, he used to be my main til 3.0 because I don't really like some of the changes they made to him.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games Kuni! You got a really tricky Fox. I started to get pretty salty after the round between Squirtle and Fox, when I got 4 stocked. I changed my name to "LAST" but I couldn't stop playing. I have to go somewhere and I am a little late, I just couldn't end it getting 4 stocked.

Would love to play more but I have to go. Nice playing other people than on the Arena.
~Bros M

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Good games Kuni! You got a really tricky Fox. I started to get pretty salty after the round between Squirtle and Fox, when I got 4 stocked. I changed my name to "LAST" but I couldn't stop playing. I have to go somewhere and I am a little late, I just couldn't end it getting 4 stocked.

Would love to play more but I have to go. Nice playing other people than on the Arena.
~Bros M
Yeah man those were hella fun! My bad dude I didn't even notice you changed your tag lol I was so concentrated on the match but whenever you get back would you mind telling me how in the world I'm suppose to hit your squirtlee other than shine??? I felt like there was some type of armor on him while you slid across the stage but I'm probably wrong

Last edited:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah GGs, I would've played a couple more, but my cat just wasn't having it lol.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yeah man those were hella fun! My bad dude I didn't even notice you changed your tag lol I was so concentrated on the match but whenever you get back would you mind telling me how in the world I'm suppose to hit your squirtlee other than shine??? I felt like there was some type of armor on him while you slid across the stage but I'm probably wrong
One thing that Bros A always does is F-tilt or just getting perfect timing with a throw. Normally the forward tilt works though, idk for which characters other than Roy and Mewtwo lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Grab is always an option, and Squirtle's side-b does have light armor.

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I woulddd but I forgot my wiimote back at my college, 7 hours away.. anyone know how to install the insta-startup yo' disc w/out a wiimote thing?

Top Bottom