• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
awhh mann anyone else want to play in a few?
Well, the other guy I wanted to play with doesn't seem to be checking his computer, so I'll play you. There may be a bit of lag, but it's better than playing CPUs.

2494-5190-0736

Last edited:

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Looking to do some 1v1 for the next few hours, friend code is is 2449-4860-6649

I live in Toronto so the closer you are, the better connection will have. I have a good connection thogh so I'm up to play anyone.

Dott

Smash Ace
Looking to do some 1v1 for the next few hours, friend code is is 2449-4860-6649

I live in Toronto so the closer you are, the better connection will have. I have a good connection thogh so I'm up to play anyone.
I can, can you give me 5-10 minutes to install the wii?

Last edited:

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Sure no problem, I'm adding your friend code now. The lag might be bad since you live in Panama but I'll try it out.

If anyone else wants to play me ust let me know

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for dropping out dude, I think the lag was just too bad with you being in Panama and me being in Toronto. Not your fault, you seemed pretty good.

If anyone else wants to play me just let me know.

Dott

Smash Ace
Sorry for dropping out dude, I think the lag was just too bad with you being in Panama and me being in Toronto. Not your fault, you seemed pretty good.

If anyone else wants to play me just let me know.
Totally understand bro, it happened to me before. I wanna play a against Marth, anyone else?

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Well, the other guy I wanted to play with doesn't seem to be checking his computer, so I'll play you. There may be a bit of lag, but it's better than playing CPUs.

2494-5190-0736
GG's dude that was fun, lol I have the hardest time with Roy's lately, I'll be back on in about 30 min

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Okay Phendrana I see you online now, I got up for a bit and it looks like you're 1v1ing someone else now. That's cool, I'll play you later.

Looking for a 1v1 match still.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Okay, sorry for not doin' good, Zelo. It's been A WHOLE DAY since I've played! Obvious John is obvious...
Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
GGs Kuni, your fox and falcon are great, very fast and aggressive. As you can see I really need to practice my l-cancel.

Ovi

Smash Cadet
**** last time i checked this was about 50 pages ago

I should be playing soon again, had a real bad seizure and was in the hospital for about 2 weeks, should be back to normal at the end of the week :3 before the wifi is shut down f.u. nintendo
the wifi is shutting down for the wii? meaning no more online brawl/project m?

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs Kuni, your fox and falcon are great, very fast and aggressive. As you can see I really need to practice my l-cancel.
lol yeah I actually did notice that.. you could wavedash fine and zone pretty well but you couldn't keep some combos going since you didn't l cancel but still I think once you get that down, you'll become a lot better of a player

Top Bottom