• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
Ovi, did it feel like ur inputs were delayed? Almost not like a lag thing, but like u would try to do something and then it would happen half a second later? cuz i did....

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Ovi, did it feel like ur inputs were delayed? Almost not like a lag thing, but like u would try to do something and then it would happen half a second later? cuz i did....
You might have been playing with the buffer on. Check to make sure the both of you have it turned off.

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
ahhhhh i dont know what happened at the end of that last match.. mario wanted to fast fall right then and there apparently

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Lol ggs, but five hours is enough for me. If I had to say one thing, it would be never ever ever ever ever use Plasma Wire again. It is the most useless move I have seen to date, or at least it appears to be in the context of our matches. With Africa DI you get an up air or like two hits of up smash, and with good di you get nothing, and it's easily punishable with tons of startup lag. You ate like 56,000 forward smashes from 30 characters using that, lol.
Unrelated, but up air kills Meta Knight at like %180 barely, lol. I guess it's supposed to be a juggle move.

Last edited:

Ovi

Smash Cadet
Lol ggs, but five hours is enough for me. If I had to say one thing, it would be never ever ever ever ever use Plasma Wire again. It is the most useless move I have seen to date, or at least it appears to be in the context of our matches. With Africa DI you get an up air or like two hits of up smash, and with good di you get nothing, and it's easily punishable with tons of startup lag. You ate like 56,000 forward smashes from 30 characters using that, lol.
Unrelated, but up air kills Meta Knight at like %180 barely, lol. I guess it's supposed to be a juggle move.
the forward b?

Ovi

Smash Cadet
if i could use it in the right timeing i can do downair combo backair upb combo but i cant do it online at all. but thanks for the advice

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
if i could use it in the right timeing i can do downair combo backair upb combo but i cant do it online at all.
Oh okay, on wi-fi is just seems totally useless. Some things that might work offline might or might not work on wi-fi, and vice versa.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
**** last time i checked this was about 50 pages ago

I should be playing soon again, had a real bad seizure and was in the hospital for about 2 weeks, should be back to normal at the end of the week :3 before the wifi is shut down f.u. nintendo

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54

I should be playing soon again, had a real bad seizure and was in the hospital for about 2 weeks, should be back to normal at the end of the week :3 before the wifi is shut down f.u. nintendo
Congratulations on not dying

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman

we've been wondering where you've been dude! glad you're okay homie!

Top Bottom