• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Im trying 1 on 1 cuz my wifi is real slow. Speed is pretty good right now. does PM play less laggy than brawl on wifi?EDIT: by the way im playing again

Last edited:

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Darn something just came up be back in a little bit sorry guys might take a bit longer.I have duties,kitchen duties,dead guy duties,maybe its time to get a better duty (runs off)...

freeshooterxigbar2

Smash Apprentice
How do you like Marth in PM since they're somewhat similar?
I dont really like marth in PM and i dont think theyre that similar. I mean i dont dislike him but roy was my main in melee and now that he i more of a viable option I like playing him even more. The only character i have any real interest in playing other than roy right now is Ike.

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Sorry for insulting your skills as well. You should use more knees with C. Falcon, though.
Its alright,but yeah I never play with anyone but my brother.My first time against other humans. Also Im sorry Tryst thanks for being ready but I got to help out around my house sorry :confused: maybe tomorrow. See yall later

Top Bottom