• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Sorry dude I dropped out because of the lag, that was my first wifi match in ages so I wasn't sure how it would go. Going to try to improve my connection right now would love to play with you again later.

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
I have an absolute **** connection right now, I'm sorry to anyone who played me. That was awful

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Feel like playing? or would you rather play someone new, that's cool too
I'll play you. Don't feel like it's super-serious play, though. I'm just gonna do stupid stuff. XD.
Also, do you have an account on fsmash.org? If you don't, you can make one in literally less than a minute.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you. Don't feel like it's super-serious play, though. I'm just gonna do stupid stuff. XD.
Also, do you have an account on fsmash.org? If you don't, you can make one in literally less than a minute.
I'd rather not make an account lol but let's play, i'll just do stupid stuff too lol you can quit whenever you feel like it

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
My friend code is 2449-4860-6649 if you want to play against me, I'll be online for the next few hours. My connection should be pretty good. I live in Toronto so the closer you live the better so we can have minimal lag.

Top Bottom