• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
I'm available to play for the next few hours,friend code is 2449-4860-6649

I live in Toronto so the closer you are to that the better our wifi connection will be.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Kuni. I really liked your Fox, and your Falcon had some very nice follow ups as well.

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for some P:M matches?
good stuff dude I haven't been beaten that badly in a long time I could never adjust since your so good at like the entire roster lol
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby one question though was it the lag that made you miss your techs when i'd down throwed you? I didn't mean to take advantage of it but I had to take it

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
good stuff dude I haven't been beaten that badly in a long time I could never adjust since your so good at like the entire roster lol
Thanks, man. I should've played Kirby more, though. I could actually use practice with the Kirby vs. Fox match-up, especially. Well, there's always next time, anyway. Hope to see ya around, and keep up the good work. :)

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
My bad @ Dark Bulb 4.1 Dark Bulb 4.1 I accidently set my name to a weird config in that last one lol it was a lot of fun playing you again!
ha ha, oh man those matches got tougher, i wish the connection was better though, we were both missing techs all over the place and i kept missing L cancels, the lag compensation was much tougher

Also babysteps again, need to adjust to playing again after being gone for a bit, I felt my hands were breaking, man i think i reached a whole new level of weak the last few weeks

Also, no need to kill yourself if i'm getting greedy, i can understand stuff that looks like an accident, but if i'm falling off because i went to strike you some more and i failed, then that was just greed :p

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I'll play ya
Good games Ajax, thanks for helping me get better with Pit! Your Link was kinda tricky for me to approach to with Pit with all the bombs and arrows eatting my own arrows. It got me salty a bit. A word of advice, try shining with Wolf, you can get some good follow-ups.

EDIT: You're not painfully bad.

Last edited:

Ajax914

Smash Cadet
Good games Ajax, thanks for helping me get better with Pit! Your Link was kinda tricky for me to approach to with Pit with all the bombs and arrows eatting my own arrows. A word of advice, try shining with Wolf, you can get some good follow-ups.
I'm so bad :c I'm just really terrible at reading and reacting and the lag doesn't help much at all haha but I'm trying to get better. I know it was painful but thanks for playing with me anyways man

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I really want to try P:M online, and I'm playing right now. Throw me a message and I'll throw you my FC

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Fair warning, last time I tried to play with someone I was having desyncs - not sure if it was on my end or theirs though.

I just decided to add my FC to my profile so it's out there for all to see.

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man, your Roy was really great and totally outclassed me. You were really good at chaining together combos and keeping me out of range, hopefully we can play again in the future.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
Oh do I lag a lot? I barely lag against you Kuni lol.
oh no no no i'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like the lag was coming from you, my bad you do have excellent connection! I meant to warm him of the general lag that comes with online play since it seemed like he just started to play online PM.
BrosUnited has wonderful wifi connection for anyone that may have got the wrong idea lol
ha ha, oh man those matches got tougher, i wish the connection was better though, we were both missing techs all over the place and i kept missing L cancels, the lag compensation was much tougher

Also babysteps again, need to adjust to playing again after being gone for a bit, I felt my hands were breaking, man i think i reached a whole new level of weak the last few weeks

Also, no need to kill yourself if i'm getting greedy, i can understand stuff that looks like an accident, but if i'm falling off because i went to strike you some more and i failed, then that was just greed :p
Yeah I can see the rustyness lol but I understand, I know how annoying it is to not play to your full potential. When we first started I was like where is his Ganon? I want to see the Ganon! lol okay I'll keep in mind not to SD next time

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
you still looking Nari? or anyone else?

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I can see the rustyness lol but I understand, I know how annoying it is to not play to your full potential. When we first started I was like where is his Ganon? I want to see the Ganon! lol okay I'll keep in mind not to SD next time
i also like falco but the lag really just gets in the way for his type of game so much, you're real good with lag compensation bro

but i'm rusty as ****, shoulda asked someone to bring my wii to the hospital and get on their wifi to play

Top Bottom