• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
did yours say the info.xml file was not found when to updated?

MKev

Smash Apprentice
nope it dont work for me and vinyl
:( I guess all we can do is wait for them to update PM again. or downgrade back to 3.0. Anyway. I'm exhausted for now, plus i got midterms to study for. GGs all hope to play you again soon or whenever PM gets fixed or something :p

VinylWreckord

Smash Cadet
:( I guess all we can do is wait for them to update PM again. or downgrade back to 3.0. Anyway. I'm exhausted for now, plus i got midterms to study for. GGs all hope to play you again soon or whenever PM gets fixed or something :p
Like wise. Dunno what's up with PM at the moment, but I can assume wifi isn't usually like this?

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
also for anyone that's still willing to try it and just downloaded the new hackless wifisafe, you need to also download the hackless launcher along with it. copy the files from the launcher and makes sure you don't replace/overwrite the project m folder. then delete the folder called "full" inside the project m folder and you should be good to go.

Neloht

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list
0348-2902-3276

Edit:
Name is Pmos

Last edited:

Neloht

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, would the new version be the cause? Maybe it's just my connection.

Also, I've added both of you as well, Neloht and Drigonaut.
As a side note, the new launcher looks amazing.
I added you back

Neloht

Smash Rookie
I would but the problem with that is just that I'm having to fix mine right now, but I will add you

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Well, I'm not exactly sure now because I just desynced with Gwabs in an online match.

Top Bottom