• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
If you want to play online. Don't use the launcher to download 3.01. The launcher is incompatible with Wi-Fi atm. Use the old method. (Deleting and replacing everything)

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
I'm confused. I erased all of the PM 3.0 files, downloading the zip file for hackless PM 3.01 and when I try to get on, it won't allow me to even though I'm playing on a wired connection. Everything was copied off of the PM 3.01 zip file to my SD card. So is there something in the files that is preventing me from getting online? Replay function works fine I might add so I'm either missing something or something is on my SD card that shouldn't be.

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
GGs, Tryst. You need to break your habit of rolling. You roll after nearly every whiffed move and on block when I don't grab punish you or when someone dashes at you. If it were offline or we had an amazing connection, you'd be getting punished so hard. That's no bueno.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
GGs, Tryst. You need to break your habit of rolling. You roll after nearly every whiffed move and on block when I don't grab punish you or when someone dashes at you. If it were offline or we had an amazing connection, you'd be getting punished so hard. That's no bueno.
Thanks. GGs.

2v2s anyone? Me and my bro are on waiting for people. We are red team. :D Reduced lag ftw!

Raphius

Smash Cadet
Gg MKev. I still have to get used to playing online. Don't quite have the hang of the lag yet, all if the timing on my moves are off, hah. I tried to wave dash a few times and just couldn't get it with the lag and forget about L canceling, lol. It's like relearning the game all over.

Do you have. LAN adapter? If so, does it help? I was thinking about picking one up

MKev

Smash Apprentice
Gg MKev. I still have to get used to playing online. Don't quite have the hang of the lag yet, all if the timing on my moves are off, hah. I tried to wave dash a few times and just couldn't get it with the lag and forget about L canceling, lol. It's like relearning the game all over.

Do you have. LAN adapter? If so, does it help? I was thinking about picking one up
II don't believe I have a LAN adapter, and I don't know if it does help you'll have to ask someone else sorry :/ As for getting used to online lag; just keep playing you'll get used to it :) But don't forget to play offline too or else you'll have to get used to having no lag al over again :p

Typhune

Smash Rookie
I'd love to join the list, really need some people to play with
Fc: 2020-4914-6182
Nick: Typh

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice

Yeah, LAN adapters to help out.

Top Bottom