• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I use everyone you saw but only consider Ivy, DDD, Mario and Ganon any good. But yeah, online netcode here can really mess you up. Thankfully it's not awful. Hope to play you again real soon so we can continue our matches.
Yeah, I'd be down to play anytime next week before Friday since I'll be at APEX that day.

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
does anyone want to play?
I'd be happy to play, but I'm in class right now. Would you like to play in ~25 minutes? My friend code is 2366-9231-1696

It will be the first time that I have played online ever though, because I only just bought my own Wii earlier this week after many months of playing PM with friends.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
I'd be happy to play, but I'm in class right now. Would you like to play in ~25 minutes? My friend code is 2366-9231-1696

It will be the first time that I have played online ever though, because I only just bought my own Wii earlier this week after many months of playing PM with friends.
yeah ill be down, currently in a game of league so i should be done by then

Dopapod

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-8435-9151
same as well i still gotta get used to playing with that internet lag, like its not there but it is. Doesn't register all of your hops it seems. You're defiantly the best player i've ever faced though. nice bowser btw

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
same as well i still gotta get used to playing with that internet lag, like its not there but it is. Doesn't register all of your hops it seems. You're defiantly the best player i've ever faced though. nice bowser btw
Thanks he used to be my main, but I main Peach now.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ MKev MKev thanks man, I was gonna ask how he was because I just started using him last night, still trying to get down my double jump cancels, but we had some really good games.

Top Bottom