• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MKev

Smash Apprentice
Its desynching, Are you sure you got everything in 3.0.1 not just the launcher? I think if you update via launcher it gives you the full set instead of wifi, I'm not sure tho :/

MKev

Smash Apprentice
i just have the launcher... the file i downloaded was just a boot file
yeah i think you need to download the whole thing, go to the website and find the wifi download for hackless/homebrew whichever you have and re-install it manually if you can :)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
should i put it in a 3.0 wifi safe or full codeset or does it matter?

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
i think i have it now cuz its playin melee music and it saysi have thefull codeset

MKev

Smash Apprentice
wow...i dont know what to do
Well I hope it's not me :( you sure you got the wifi-safe set? when you air-dodge do you only have to press the L/R button lightly or all the way down? If it's lightly then you have wifi-safe, if it's all the way then you have full

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Well I hope it's not me :( you sure you got the wifi-safe set? when you air-dodge do you only have to press the L/R button lightly or all the way down? If it's lightly then you have wifi-safe, if it's all the way then you have full
im on a wii u so im stuck with a wii pro controller, i will keep trying and start from scratch thanks for the help

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
this might be the problem...when i go to update it says the project m info.xml file was not found. do you want to force the detected version to v3.00

MKev

Smash Apprentice
this might be the problem...when i go to update it says the project m info.xml file was not found. do you want to force the detected version to v3.00
Idk about that stuff you might wanna go to the troubleshooting guide or something, I only know so much sorry :(

Top Bottom