• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
have you deleted the folder called "full" in your project m folder on the sd card? that may cause issues or if you didn't get the wifi safe

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
have you deleted the folder called "full" in your project m folder on the sd card? that may cause issues or if you didn't get the wifi safe
I deleted it earlier. That's why I thought it would be fixed.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Hmm...after I play someone who I know that has been able to play 3.01 online without desyncing, but then desyncs against me, I guess I'll know if it's me or not. I've only tried against one person so far.

NiZMO LS1

Smash Cadet
Added Drigonaut and StoneBone.
I think I have 3.01 working right. My codeset on the launcher says (wifi)
Add me if you haven't, im on right now.

Notion

Smash Rookie
If anyone's here, like my post or message me or something and I'll add you. I'm dying for some 1v1 practice tonight :)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ok cool, getting on.

Edit: Nvm, for some reason my Wii is unable to connect to the internet.

Last edited:

VinylWreckord

Smash Cadet
I'll be playing a little bit of wifi sometime in the next hour, if anyone's up for it. Hopefully my connection's better than the other day's. I'll add whoever likes this post.

EDIT: Added Raphius, Sprawler, and Notion

Last edited:

Raphius

Smash Cadet
Gg indeed. Yeah for sure. It's not perfect but MUCH better than before. I suggest anyone who wants to play online to pick it up. Did it improve performance on your side as well?

Top Bottom