• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm back home and ready to get wrecked again! I have a new character I've been dying to try out against some of you, and I've been getting good with him against my boyfriend. Also I went to a small Project M event at Queens College and learned a lot of useful stuff.
Who wants to fight me first?

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS SnT. You are the best player I've faced so far by far. Those were really fun. I have a long way to go before I can give you a challenge I guess.

Btw what is your opinion on DK vs Fox? I actually think it is even because DK can kill Fox at 60 off a grab if he has a punch charged and no platforms are in the way. I mean Fox dominates neutral but yeah, I think DK punishes harder.

Edit:

I wish I had a way to practice CGs on a Fox that DIs, the CPUs don't so it's easy on them (you can do it in place).

Last edited:

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
@ S SnT Trash dunno why we keep disconnecting, GGs though
Aight.. but I wanted to play my Marth vs your Falcon since you're actually good. I dunno how you manage to Hax dash in that lag.. strong wifi warrior ;O I can only do that offline and in good connection. Ggs. Do you have any tips in Falcon dittos? I understand how Falcon is played, but I can't play him in a high level yet.. I main Marth and I'm trying to get Fox+ Falcon as my secondaries ;)

Last edited:

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Aight.. but I wanted to play my Marth vs your Falcon since you're actually good. I dunno how you manage to Hax dash in that lag.. strong wifi warrior ;O I can only do that offline and in good connection. Ggs.
Next time I can play your Marth then! Yeah, I've played on wifi for a while, so I'm used to the lag.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
. Do you have any tips in Falcon dittos? I understand how Falcon is played, but I can't play him in a high level yet.. I main Marth and I'm trying to get Fox+ Falcon as my secondaries ;)
Yeah, I've just started to practice Falcon a lot ever since I entered a all Falcon side event in Melee around a month ago. As for advice, uhh... I'm not really too good at that. Just try to make the most out of all of Falcon's moves, his tilts and stuff are all actually really useful.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Aight.. but I wanted to play my Marth vs your Falcon since you're actually good. I dunno how you manage to Hax dash in that lag.. strong wifi warrior ;O I can only do that offline and in good connection. Ggs.
ANy
Next time I can play your Marth then! Yeah, I've played on wifi for a while, so I'm used to the lag.
Haha.. as long as I can do all the advanced techs offline I have no complaints. I'll give your Falcon a run for a win if I go Marth.. next time when no one is on wifi so we can have decent connection then. It makes sense that you have a pm Falcon since you have a Melee one too, btw. How long have you played on wifi? I dunno how your button inputs doesn't get messed up when hax dashing.. it's easy, but I don't know how you don't SD when you do it multiple times. Impressive though for wifi.. ggs again and if you got tips I'll gladly take them.

Top Bottom