• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
you try hosting, im in florida and the connection seems really unstable to me, you are much better but i am missing so much from lag spikes that i cant even try to fight

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
you try hosting, im in florida and the connection seems really unstable to me, you are much better but i am missing so much from lag spikes that i cant even try to fight
Our connection is practically the same.. I have the same spikes as you.. and hm, that's weird. Maybe people are using wifi in your house? Imma host now.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Our connection is practically the same.. I have the same spikes as you.. and hm, that's weird. Maybe people are using wifi in your house? Imma host now.
Also, that's how true Falcon dittos are.. ;D + Falcon punch will just make the perfect finish

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
sigh, i just cant do it, there are so many spikes. ill have to find another game. ggs, hopefully we can play again under better conditions, because i could learn alot from your falcon.

and as far as wifi goes, im the only one and im connected through an ethernet adapter

Last edited:

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
sigh, i just cant do it, there are so many spikes. ill have to find another game. ggs, hopefully we can play again under better conditions, because i could learn alot from your falcon.
Look up some Melee vids and how they move.. tbh I haven't played Falcon like I played in those games.. I started improving a lot once I played my friend that I haven't played before today. Just think outside the box and cover more options. Btw, you need to DI away so you don't get jab+ grab again. And you'll learn more from Melee Falcons... Hax, Lord, S2J, Silent Spectre and many more.

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
Look up some Melee vids and how they move.. tbh I haven't played Falcon like I played in those games.. I started improving a lot once I played my friend that I haven't played before today. Just think outside the box and cover more options. Btw, you need to DI away so you don't get jab+ grab again. And you'll learn more from Melee Falcons... Hax, Lord, S2J, Silent Spectre and many more.
i am not THAT bad normally, i literally felt like i was playing with someone in Canada + lag spikes but maybe that was just on my end because we had a green connection.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
i am not THAT bad normally, i literally felt like i was playing with someone in Canada + lag spikes but maybe that was just on my end because we had a green connection.
I felt the same thing you were man.. and I know, weird how it says it's green and it's spiking bad ;P

Top Bottom