• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games everyone! Those were hilarious, especially those team kills that became more frequent in the later games. So hectic.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm out for now.

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone wanna 1v1?

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GGs @ S SuperMakoa super fun matches, you definitely got a lot of skill under your belt. would love to play you again some time.

Just out of curiosity, are you a brawl player? I'm asking this because I saw a lot of double jumping in the neutral, shielding into smash attacks, randomly charged forward smashes, empty jabs, and you played as meta knight.

I've played many brawl players and they all do that stuff lol

@ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1 GGs fun matches, sorry for leaving so much my neighbors were heckling us

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Sorry man I dont think ill be able to play, things are not lookin so bright over on my end haha
one of the worst times for me to be playing on wifi. GGs man
Oh no worries man I understand. I hope everything turns out okay!

Wild anyone else like to play a couple games?

Edit: actually have to go as well nvm.

Last edited:

SuperMakoa

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ S SuperMakoa super fun matches, you definitely got a lot of skill under your belt. would love to play you again some time.

Just out of curiosity, are you a brawl player? I'm asking this because I saw a lot of double jumping in the neutral, shielding into smash attacks, randomly charged forward smashes, empty jabs, and you played as meta knight.

I've played many brawl players and they all do that stuff lol

@ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1 GGs fun matches, sorry for leaving so much my neighbors were heckling us
GGs man!! And thanks!
Also I am a brawl player lol, and a mk main at that!
I use to be power ranked in my area with him, but no one really plays brawl anymore so I kinda just picked
up PM. But yeah I have a lot of brawl habits that need to be broken XD

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GGs man!! And thanks!
Also I am a brawl player lol, and a mk main at that!
I use to be power ranked in my area with him, but no one really plays brawl anymore so I kinda just picked
up PM. But yeah I have a lot of brawl habits that need to be broken XD
Haha I knew it, you are a brawl player and an experienced one at that, bro don't give up the brawl habits. For some reason brawl players are all super godlike at this game, just keep doing what you're doing. Also I love watching brawl players play pm, I love watching the double jumps and empty jabs haha.

also, where were you ranked?

Scraket

Smash Ace
GG's Scraket! Fun games, had to break in a new controller. Lol Hey when you DACUS with Lucas and Ganom do you use the claw, or do you have a configured set up?
GGs! I actually set z to attack and x to grab. you can try setting L or R to to attack if you don't wanna change z
In version 3.5 they are actually gonna make the dacus window the same so it'll be easier with z set to grab

GGs! I actually set z to attack and x to grab. you can try setting L or R to to attack if you don't wanna change z
In version 3.5 they are actually gonna make the dacus window the same so it'll be easier with z set to grab
Oh! That'll come in handy, my Wario needs it. I would set Z to attack but I have X set to footstool, and wouldn't be able to dash grab. I L-cancel and sheild with R and Wavedash and Waveland with L. So I guess I'll wait till then. Lol

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Nah it wasn't that bad when we played, but let me say I have to take a break, I was DYING laughing at that mario air stall hahahaha... Your wolf is scary though...
Hahaha! I was laughing too! My wolf is scary? Your Bowser is HORRIFYING his super armor scared me so much! The Fox vs Wolf matches are really scary to me, im usually combo food and its hard for me to start combos with Wolf on Wifi on spaces.
Great warm up for you tho i cant wait to play you when you get back in the swing of things bro.

Top Bottom