• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Why am I always the victim whenever he says things like this :( lol
Bro real talk, your friend is low key passive aggressive. Tell him to stop **** talking on your behalf.

Because last time I played him I messed his ass up, but he was "Not feeling good"

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Bro real talk, your friend is low key passive aggressive. Tell him to stop **** talking on your behalf.

Because last time I played him I messed his *** up, but he was "Not feeling good"
Yeah I might need to have a chat about that with him hehe. Oh well, wish I could prove to you how much better I've gotten but I probably won't be online again for a while if at all since I've been involved in a lot of offline endeavors in my state and what not

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
I guess its bad to quit things just because you're bad at them. ill just have to play it like a different game.
If anyone is up and looking for a match let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom