• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Bruh I think you should play

@JDavisR (NIX)
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium
@Zatchiel
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash

Would list Kman but he quit Smash cuz college.

Me and the other 4 have established our reign lol. Pro's Sonic, even though I call it janky, is still legit as heck. Paradoxium is just like bruh 2muchfundamentals tho, Zatchiel's is sick with them reedz and NIX is a Melee player who reks all of them with dat Flaco flowchart lmao

And I'm that kid who in a few years will be a top player in Smash 4, PM and Melee. Lol maybe not, but I can dream and work hard to make that a reality.
Still starting stuff as usual nothings changed about you

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oops, did I put up the GGs tag too quickly? :o

Either way, good games @ paxinchristo paxinchristo ^^

Obviously our connection was not flawless (all our SDs, lmao), but I had fun anyway. Nice Roy and Ike, they really made it hard for me to get in with Puff sometimes. That clutch 193% on Stadium... xD

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Oops, did I put up the GGs tag too quickly? :o

Either way, good games @ paxinchristo paxinchristo ^^

Obviously our connection was not flawless (all our SDs, lmao), but I had fun anyway. Nice Roy and Ike, they really made it hard for me to get in with Puff sometimes. That clutch 193% on Stadium... xD
Hahaha yup! My heart was pounding.

And you're fine. I was just a little salty about the SD on our last game. When I saw you put up the tag I decided it was a good idea to go ahead and exit anyways.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
ggs who is this. You know there is other stages than ps2 it got boring

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha yup! My heart was pounding.

And you're fine. I was just a little salty about the SD on our last game. When I saw you put up the tag I decided it was a good idea to go ahead and exit anyways.
Ah yeah, it seems SDs are just a part of the wifi life. D: Well, you'll probably play me again sometime anyway if that helps, lol.

Top Bottom