• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I dunno if this is a wifi thing or not, but you and pretty much 90% of the players on this thread either don't know how to approach or just refuse to approach.

Ps: don't believe people when they say Lucario has a bad neutral game, most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about
I am admittedly clueless about how I should be approaching as Lucario. I generally just went for dash attack approaches even though those got stuffed quite often because I wasn't sure what else to do from neutral besides aura sphere. My aerial approaches never seemed to net me anything since I threw them out so carelessly. I just prefer to play Lucario aggressively when I can (after managing to get in, which seldom happened by my own doing), but still, for the most part I have no idea what I'm doing.

Wifi normally only hampers my ability to deal with projectiles, but otherwise approaching when those are absent isn't so hard for me. Would you happen to have any suggestions as to how I should be approaching with Lucario?

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
I got disconnected from the servers. im trying to get back on. Might be my router. Did it seem like there was some hard delay in button pressing to you? My c stick was not even responding at all.
No, I don't think it was that bad. Probably something wrong on your side

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I am admittedly clueless about how I should be approaching as Lucario. I generally just went for dash attack approaches even though those got stuffed quite often because I wasn't sure what else to do from neutral besides aura sphere. My aerial approaches never seemed to net me anything since I threw them out so carelessly. I just prefer to play Lucario aggressively when I can (after managing to get in, which seldom happened by my own doing), but still, for the most part I have no idea what I'm doing.

Wifi normally only hampers my ability to deal with projectiles, but otherwise approaching when those are absent isn't so hard for me. Would you happen to have any suggestions as to how I should be approaching with Lucario?
Like, the entire time all you did was wait for me to whiff something, and then you would charge in and punish. You gotta be a bit more aggressive. You could see it a lot better when I was a projectile character. I didn't even bother approaching, I just stood back and threw projectiles, and I saw that you were struggling a lot. You just gotta be more aggressive in the neutral, don't give me all the stage control for free.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Yea on the first game. But I could hardly do anything lol. I think one of my deaths my buttons did work at all at one point because I couldn't even attempt to recover.
Maybe it's a controller problem? I've ever experienced controller issues due to wifi before

Top Bottom