• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
made a room
Good games mate. Holy moly at the amount of SDs that went on throughout the matches. Your Wolf is still pretty goddamn nimble, which I love, but work on your approach game. It seemed to only consist of blaster and dash attack for the most part, I didn't notice you trying to bait anything while I was forced to approach from your blaster alone. Your recoveries were pretty solid with those clever angles on your up B, which I really like to see.

Oh, and moderate your use of get-up attack, whether it be from the ledge or on the ground. Ness can get stuff started off of a grab on spacies, and shieldgrabbing a get-up attack isn't too difficult to do. Add some variety to minimize your chances of being punished.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Good games mate. Holy moly at the amount of SDs that went on throughout the matches. Your Wolf is still pretty goddamn nimble, which I love, but work on your approach game. It seemed to only consist of blaster and dash attack for the most part, I didn't notice you trying to bait anything while I was forced to approach from your blaster alone. Your recoveries were pretty solid with those clever angles on your up B, which I really like to see.

Oh, and moderate your use of get-up attack, whether it be from the ledge or on the ground. Ness can get stuff started off of a grab on spacies, and shieldgrabbing a get-up attack isn't too difficult to do. Add some variety to minimize your chances of being punished.
Oh haha yeah Wifi messes up everything for me, timing on everything is all screwed up so SD's are strong, Most of my approaches are lag sensitive so i just stopped using them if it required me to L-cancel. I wasn't trying to do a lot of the stuff that happened.
Anyway, #NoJohns GG's im done with Wifi, its too much for me.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
So like my Nair, Dair or shine approaches dont work for me On wifi

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play some?
Still livin? I'll play a few games, see if I can still put up a challenge after few weeks off, lol.

Edit: Good games, @ TheGhostlyPidove TheGhostlyPidove

I tried my best to keep things close, lol. Unfortunately lag was being a real jerk halfway into a few of our matches, but that's just the way things are. :p Nice reads and combos with marth especially, now I know how to feels to get combo'd as a spacie ;_;

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Still livin? I'll play a few games, see if I can still put up a challenge after few weeks off, lol.
Is your tag "Will?" Not sure if I was just fighting you or not. If I was, then I wish to continue. If I was not, I apologize for not responding until now. I'm still livin', so if you wanna play, I'm donw.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Is your tag "Will?" Not sure if I was just fighting you or not. If I was, then I wish to continue. If I was not, I apologize for not responding until now. I'm still livin', so if you wanna play, I'm donw.
Indeed, I do go by "Will."

I guess I should've gone by something more related to my username, but I was like... 12 or 13 when I made the account, lmao. If you're still up for some more games, rehost? ;)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Indeed, I do go by "Will."

I guess I should've gone by something more related to my username, but I was like... 12 or 13 when I made the account, lmao. If you're still up for some more games, rehost? ;)
Goddamn, you kept pulling it out last-second. GGs. Those were some close matches.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Goddamn, you kept pulling it out last-second. GGs. Those were some close matches.
To be honest, I surprised myself with some of the stuff I was doing. >.> Unlike me however, you were much more consistent when it came to playing, lol. Man, that Marth was too good, the reads/combos were pretty ridiculous. :0

Very good games, we did play for quite a while.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Para, I felt like I couldn't really compete most of the time but playing you definitely helped me out. Had fun! Any advice for my Lucario? I had a terrible time getting out of shield against projectiles, but I'm sure that was probably the least of what I was doing wrong.

Edit: @ paxinchristo paxinchristo If you're still up to play, I'm back and looking to spar.

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I dunno if this is a wifi thing or not, but you and pretty much 90% of the players on this thread either don't know how to approach or just refuse to approach.

Ps: don't believe people when they say Lucario has a bad neutral game, most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about

Last edited:
Top Bottom