• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
No, especially in the beginning. But once you brought out Mr. StaytherewhileIhityouwithastick any fun I was having was lost.
Anyway, think I'll go for the night. See you guys.
lol who? Ness?
yeah he can be rather troublesome if you don't know how to get out of pk fire

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
The lag is too great. GGs, though I don't think I got any better with Lucario from that.
Well I don't think I got any better with Falco as well, but yeah, GGs. I'll take that as practice for the next time I come across someones lagfi.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
anyone wanna play?
GGs. Man Lucas can just combo the f*@k out of anyone. I mean when was Lucas seen as the Overused in PM? Your Lucas has been one of the more better ones i've seen. Might I also add that down-b from the edge at FoD was hilarious, and admittabbly so was my fail at Final Destination.

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGs. Man Lucas can just combo the f*@k out of anyone. I mean when was Lucas seen as the Overused in PM? Your Lucas has been one of the more better ones i've seen. Might I also add that down-b from the edge at FoD was hilarious, and admittabbly so was my fail at Final Destination.
LOL thanks! You have a great bowser bro! Try crouch canceling a bit more though..

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
LOL thanks! You have a great bowser bro! Try crouch canceling a bit more though..
Yeah that's something I'm going to need to practice. Though I usually do this at low percents because Bowser is just invincible, with the exception of grabs, when crouching and then I can immediatley go for a down tilt.

Top Bottom