• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jecti

Smash Rookie
If you're still around I'm available. Mine is 0949-5879-5571.
GGs, these Wii controller's hurt my fingers xD, gotta get my gamecube controller back before I play again. Tho your so good it probably won't change anything fighting against you. Thanks for the matches Zatch!:laugh::b:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sure am, I'll add you now. :)
Good games! Do you play Smash 4 more often than Project M? You seemed to roll quite a lot, which is what I usually see when that's the case. Nonetheless, I had fun playing with you! Welcome to the forums!

Jecti

Smash Rookie
If you're still around I'm available. Mine is 0949-5879-5571.
GGs, these Wii controller's hurt my fingers xD, gotta get my gamecube controller back before I play again. Tho your so good it probably won't change anything fighting against you. Thanks for the matches Zatch!:laugh::b:

Jecti

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the welcome beating! :laugh: Nah I haven't played any smash since the days of melee. Just recently got the Wii, so I'm very new to playing. I hope can Improve more once can get my hands on GC controller again. (Ebay...It calls) Thanks again dude!:)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
That's for sure! Mine's 2497-0815-3234.
Sorry, I just froze. You pick the worst stages XD I don't really mind, but that paired with the lag is really frustrating and some people will freak out if you actually pick a stage like the sliding iceberg. I don't even know what that stage is called. Stick to stages that don't move.
I can keep playing if you want.

Jecti

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I just froze. You pick the worst stages XD I don't really mind, but that paired with the lag is really frustrating and some people will freak out if you actually pick a stage like the sliding iceberg. I don't even know what that stage is called. Stick to stages that don't move.
I can keep playing if you want.
Oh sorry! I just kept picking random because it's all NEW to me. I'll be more careful of that in the future. Yeah that lag was bad, but it was funny bad tho (at least to me:laugh:). Yeah my hands are red but I can go a few more if you like.:)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs dizzy, you rock! I gotta practice more when I have time. :) Thanks for the great matches, it was crazy fun!
I'm still open to play, but if you're done I can find someone else. Btw, you seem to like Ike, you should learn to L cancel REALLY WELL because that's his main tech. His long heavy swings when L canceled, become swift, dooming strikes.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Scraket! I still can't cope with Lucas's projectile all that well on wifi, so my performance against him was poor as usual. Still had a blast playing though, I hadn't seen your Ganon in a few months.

Jecti

Smash Rookie
I'm still open to play, but if you're done I can find someone else. Btw, you seem to like Ike, you should learn to L cancel REALLY WELL because that's his main tech. His long heavy swings when L canceled, become swift, dooming strikes.
Thanks for the games and advice dizzy! Yeah I gotta learn the basics all over again, I haven't played smash since melee was at Blockbuster Video xD. Sorry I couldn't keep going, I gotta go ice my hands.:laugh: I hope we can play again sometime it was really fun.:)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Thanks for the games and advice dizzy! Yeah I gotta learn the basics all over again, I haven't played smash since melee was at Blockbuster Video xD. Sorry I couldn't keep going, I gotta go ice my hands.:laugh: I hope we can play again sometime it was really fun.:)
X3 Glad I kept you on your...fingers.

Top Bottom