• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
IS ANYONE READY TO FIGHT IVYSAUR, WEEGEE OR PIT? BRING IT AAAAHNN. But really, anyone want to fight?

1466-2893-4096

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Please pick something other then smashvile. Thats the only stage we dc on.

Ah, okay, now I see why you kept dying on Smashville, weird. Well, GG's, had some nice fights. If Ivysaur if one of your characters, you need to practice more on using the Detached frames, the back air and front air and down tilt. Stun Spore is really punishable.

Jecti

Smash Rookie
I'll play if anyone is still online. But I'm new and not sure how to connect with anyone. It's not very clear (at least to me xD) but how can you add someone and it not say 'Offline' even when you're sure they are online?

FC - 4601-6155-0642

Jecti

Smash Rookie
I'll play if anyone is still online. But I'm new and not sure how to connect with someone. It's not very clear (at least to me xD) but how can you add someone and it not say 'Offline' even when you're sure they are online?

FC - 4601-6155-0642

Jecti

Smash Rookie
Anyone else want to play
I'll play, but I'm new and not sure how to connect with anyone. It's not very clear (at least to me xD) but how can you add someone and it not say 'Offline' even when you're sure they are online?

FC - 4601-6155-0642

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I'll play, but I'm new and not sure how to connect with anyone. It's not very clear (at least to me xD) but how can you add someone and it not say 'Offline' even when you're sure they are online?

FC - 4601-6155-0642
Well did you download the hackless projectm the one for the server being out

Jecti

Smash Rookie
Well did you download the hackless projectm the one for the server being out
No I have the 'Homebrew Project m 3.02 wifi' version. Does it have to be 'Hackless' or it won't work right? 'With Anyone' seems to work, but 'With Friends' it just says offline next to anyone I add.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs. Who was your main? My moral was deflated twards the end lol. Any advice?
My main is probably Marth but I play a lot of Falcon and Mario too. I don't know anything about Pikachu but I think his nair is pretty good to approach with. Sorry i'm bad with advice.

Top Bottom