• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I've heard somewhere that Lucario and Wario were changed so much they feel completely different from thier brawl counterparts. I'll try them out. And if I main one of them, It will be clear to me that it only happened because thier names end with "ario".
And what do you mean by doing dittos? I still don't know what that means.

This cheesy plumber's confidence goes unbroken.
Lucario's completley changed, that's for sure. Wario still has a majority of his moves from what i remember.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
idk what happened but my wii froze lol. too much power from our bowser vs charizard battles i guess

anyways great games, i'ma take a small break.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
we desynced; I'd have to guess it's your Sheik outfit.
I wouldn't assume it'd be any outfits or textures. I have additional Melee Falco textures with red lasers (not blue) and some other textures for characters such as Bowser, Fox, Roy, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, and Ike. All of them work just fine, all are from Brawl vault, and some even said "Not Wifi-safe" for some reason. Wifi is just being stupid right now I assume.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Sorry this is so pathetic. The HDTV I'm on has so much lag I can complete a wavedash input before it even starts on the screen. I can't react to anything. :/

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Match anyone?
GGs. I mean your a better Pikachu than I was. I used to use him and won a bit of games but he didn't work out for me. Apprently the same goes for Mewtwo because he was one of my mains once and I can't seem to do much with him anymore. But anyway, fun games!

Boondocker

Smash Ace
GGs. I mean your a better Pikachu than I was. I used to use him and won a bit of games but he didn't work out for me. Apprently the same goes for Mewtwo because he was one of my mains once and I can't seem to do much with him anymore. But anyway, fun games!
Yeah he has quite a bit of flaws, but i like his gimps, espically against spacies. I think I did better vs your fox than falco. As for the mewtwo, i feel like you wernt abusing his range advantage that much. Hope to play again someday (i dont ever want to see that bowser, though lol).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If anyone wants to play I'll hang around for any takers.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sum1 up for a coup' games?

Edit: Okay, Smashty. Just need about five minutes or so, and I should be ready. You can go ahead and host in the meantime if you'd like.

Double edit: Sorry, SM1. There's no way we're gonna get anything achieved in this lag. Lol..

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Sum1 up for a coup' games?

Edit: Okay, Smashty. Just need about five minutes or so, and I should be ready. You can go ahead and host in the meantime if you'd like.

Double edit: Sorry, SM1. There's no way were gonna get anything achieved in this lag. Lol..

Anyone else wanna play?
Yeah that was really laggy definitely not playable

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
In case anyone didn't see my message before, someone up for some matches?

Edit: Let's go, Dizzy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom