• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Two more and I gotta go.

Oh never mind, looks like you already left. GGs! Thanks for all the matches! Sorry I'm awful and SD half my stocks away! T_T
GG's again, man. No prob'; I had a lot of fun. And you're not awful. Practice will help to balance out any player's skill level, and we could all use more. Just keep at it. :)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Anyone want to play me im playing really bad today and need some long fights

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Edit: Whoops, nevermind.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Already doin' it.
GGs Hey thanks for playing with me all that time ggs you had a lot of good characters and then there was bowser.......no comment i am in aw that match up is so bad for me and then the one character that i need to use against him made the game desync and also i noticed you short hop dubl lazer with fox how do you do it iv been practicing but to no avail im trying to do it by going b to y as fast as i can i tried the claw but that kinda messes with my hands. Also i hope my wolf shined the most out of all my characters my fox needs some work at the moment

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone want to play me im playing really bad today and need some long fights
Well I don't know what the hell you were saying in that post, because in my perspective you played really good! A very nice Wolf and Fox (and Roy, but more specifically the Wolf). At least you pull a better Fox than I do. Seriously, my Fox sux. :p I can barely do as much tech as the next guy. You played fine, just a little more mindgames against my shield and you'll do perfect!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well I don't know what the hell you were saying in that post, because in my perspective you played really good! A very nice Wolf and Fox (and Roy, but more specifically the Wolf). At least you pull a better Fox than I do. Seriously, my Fox sux. :p I can barely do as much tech as the next guy. You played fine, just a little more mindgames against my shield and you'll do perfect!
Wow thanks its just i was playing really bad in the matches b4 hand so i was getting kinda frustrated and wasnt playing as good as i should have. Your fox wasnt to bad its just you rolled into me a lot i was super grabby in those matches and that was the first thing to pop up in my head to do.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
GGs Hey thanks for playing with me all that time ggs you had a lot of good characters and then there was bowser.......no comment i am in aw that match up is so bad for me and then the one character that i need to use against him made the game desync and also i noticed you short hop dubl lazer with fox how do you do it iv been practicing but to no avail im trying to do it by going b to y as fast as i can i tried the claw but that kinda messes with my hands. Also i hope my wolf shined the most out of all my characters my fox needs some work at the moment
Yeah Bowsers a real salt shaker in Project M. That Up-B is the only excuse of spamming in PM XD. Short-hopping with Fox? Yeah that does seem very difficult to pull off especially on lag-fi. What I do is move left and right using the control stick then hit y VERY LIGHTLY (because god knows Fox is the hardest to short-hop with), then spam b until I land. Rinse and repeat until enemy gets close. Yeah, it's tricky to use Fox's short-hop trick. Scratch that, It's tricky to use Fox PERIOD. Fox is just a really hard character to master especially on wifi. Enough said. I'm surprised I still won more games with Fox than I have lost with him. Hope that helped BTW.
I'm up for games. Anyone? FC in sig
Yeah Sure I'll play you.

EDIT: 2366-6932-3706 just in case.

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Yeah Bowsers a real salt shaker in Project M. That Up-B is the only excuse of spamming in PM XD. Short-hopping with Fox? Yeah that does seem very difficult to pull off especially on lag-fi. What I do is move left and right using the control stick then hit y VERY LIGHTLY (because god knows Fox is the hardest to short-hop with), then spam b until I land. Rinse and repeat until enemy gets close. Yeah, it's tricky to use Fox's short-hop trick. Scratch that, It's tricky to use Fox PERIOD. Fox is just a really hard character to master especially on wifi. Enough said. I'm surprised I still won more games with Fox than I have lost with him. Hope that helped BTW.

Yeah Sure I'll play you.

EDIT: 2366-6932-3706 just in case.
OTL sorry dude, had to get some chores done. Hope you're getting good games anyhow >< aha

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anybody up for some games? 4167-8658-7410
God I hate Toon Link just as much as you probably hate my up-bs. Eitherway GGs man nice Falcon and Falco. Kind of reminded me of JDavisRNIX and KMan there.
OTL sorry dude, had to get some chores done. Hope you're getting good games anyhow >< aha
It was good thankfully.

Last edited:

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
God I hate Toon Link just as much as you probably hate my up-bs. Eitherway GGs man nice Falcon and Falco. Kind of reminded me of JDavisRNIX and KMan there.
Nah, I don't really care about Up Bs, it's wifi, who cares. I'm here to have fun and jank my way to victory!

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Nah, I don't really caare about Up Bs, it's wifi, who cares. I'm here to have fun and jank my way to victory!
Well glad to know it wasn't all rage and hell XD

I don't know about you but from where I am it's 10 minutes to 3 AM! I gotta sleep for gods sake!

Looking for games. 1507-5234-0617. There are players whom I can't connect with, even after port forwardeding my wii so don't feel bad if you can't join. Are you one of the lucky ones? Join if you can.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Not Toon Link? Not Ness Either?
No not toonlink and not ness. Toonlink's projectile game isnt as safe as a lot of other characters, and past the projectile game you need to have proper spacing and fundamentals. Ness is one of the most technical characters in the game, who also happens to have one of the worst neutral games as well. Only thing broken about him is his Pk fire, but without it he wouldnt have a neutral game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom