• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SlothFacts

Smash Rookie
FIXED IT! Anyone who wants to, add me and reply to this post with your friend code. I'll be on nearly all day most likely.
Hey, don't know if you're playing someone right now, but mind if I add you either way? It seems you're from NY, and I'm from NJ, so I'm hoping it'll be a good connection!

I'm not any good at the game, though. Still learning. So it's fine if you'd rather not play. But if you do, my code is 0650-2452-3865!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
This lag is pretty bad same thing happened when @Nazo and I played yesterday
Sorry man I have no idea how to play against sonic, since that was the first time ever facing him. I have absolutely no idea how to stop anything he does, so sorry you didn't really get to see how I really play. I could use the matchup experience if you want to help me. And diddy kong too, I've never played him before either so completely in the dark with him as well

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games @ Paekoh Paekoh ! I'd play more, but I have to finish reading for an exam I have to take today, and my free time is up. That one clash finish on Dreamland had me rolling. Your Falcon is really fun. We should play some more later, yeah?

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Sorry man I have no idea how to play against sonic, since that was the first time ever facing him. I have absolutely no idea how to stop anything he does, so sorry you didn't really get to see how I really play. I could use the matchup experience if you want to help me. And diddy kong too, I've never played him before either so completely in the dark with him as well
Ggs gonna go eat ok but I will be back the Diddy vs Falco MU is hard I have never played that MU ever

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Hey, don't know if you're playing someone right now, but mind if I add you either way? It seems you're from NY, and I'm from NJ, so I'm hoping it'll be a good connection!

I'm not any good at the game, though. Still learning. So it's fine if you'd rather not play. But if you do, my code is 0650-2452-3865!
Hey if you're still around, I can play a bit more tonight. Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow.

Top Bottom