• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Arno

Smash Rookie
whoever doesnt have my friendcode, leave your as a reply, mines 0217-5007-9860, so we can play sometime

dizzypink

Smash Lord
4558-6657-1519
I'm on most day after 4:30 or 5:00pm eastern time. I literally got Project M yesterday, but I practiced on Melee for a long time. I really need someone to practice against who can stomp me so that I know how to get better.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
4558-6657-1519
I'm on most day after 4:30 or 5:00pm eastern time. I literally got Project M yesterday, but I practiced on Melee for a long time. I really need someone to practice against who can stomp me so that I know how to get better.
I will but I got school so I will be back around 5pm ok

dizzypink

Smash Lord
4942-9298-2709
I'm sorry, it seems that my Project M is ****ing up hardcore. I guess the problem was going to "create a stage" in Project M. I'll post back here when I get it working again. I'm gonna try redownloading the files. Has anyone else had this problem? When I go to stage select in Brawl to start Project M it freezes.

Dott

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, it seems that my Project M is ****ing up hardcore. I guess the problem was going to "create a stage" in Project M. I'll post back here when I get it working again. I'm gonna try redownloading the files. Has anyone else had this problem? When I go to stage select in Brawl to start Project M it freezes.
As i know, you have to go to stage builder to start project M, if you try to start project M directly from the Brawl stage select, it freezes, if not before.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GGs, @ BrosUnited BrosUnited . I'm so proud of that Warlock Punch kill on Link (Even though it only happened because kept recovering with his Up-B instead of his tether). Just so you know, past the second or third round, I started trolling because of my lack of being able to play efficiently online. But they were a lot of fun anyways!!!

P.S. Flame Choke is OP online. The six or so frames of lag make near impossible to dodge.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs, @ BrosUnited BrosUnited . I'm so proud of that Warlock Punch kill on Link (Even though it only happened because kept recovering with his Up-B instead of his tether). Just so you know, past the second or third round, I started trolling because of my lack of being able to play efficiently online. But they were a lot of fun anyways!!!
GG's man! Sorry about playing Link, and CF. I liked CF on SSF2 and Link on the 3DS Demo so I wanted to see if I could convert my skill onto PM. Bad idea. Good games, nonetheless :-).

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Let's play then!
Oh my god, GGs. That last set with Marth was immaculate. Nice perfect stock with Falcon too. I love playing but I play a lot better when I don't lag. This is the first time I'm playing with someone on my friends list though, maybe that has something to do with it. I almost won a few even lagging though.
Anyway you're good. I can't get Ike to move that fast, only short bursts. Thanks for the games. I might mess around to see if my connection is actually what's causing it.

Dott

Smash Ace
Oh my god, GGs. That last set with Marth was immaculate. Nice perfect stock with Falcon too. I love playing but I play a lot better when I don't lag. This is the first time I'm playing with someone on my friends list though, maybe that has something to do with it. I almost won a few even lagging though.
Anyway you're good. I can't get Ike to move that fast, only short bursts. Thanks for the games. I might mess around to see if my connection is actually what's causing it.
GG's too! Try to improve your techskill, and don't worry, by the time you will be more familiar with the lag, some matches will be faster than others, but in general it will be less annoying.

Thanks! I have been try to practicing a lot of characters to try to have a good level and improve with all of those! Also hope you enjoy playing people here!

Mad respect at you bro, you didn't quit or self destruct in any match, that's something that must be respected, hope you get better, let's see how goes our next encounter!

When you're using ike, you can cancel his side-b tapping up or with x-y, and do different moves, such as grab, jump, or up-smash, you can mix them too. If you're going to use lucario, you should check Amsa's Lucario, it's very good.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GG's too! Try to improve your techskill, and don't worry, by the time you will be more familiar with the lag, some matches will be faster than others, but in general it will be less annoying.

Thanks! I have been try to practicing a lot of characters to try to have a good level and improve with all of those! Also hope you enjoy playing people here!

Mad respect at you bro, you didn't quit or self destruct in any match, that's something that must be respected, hope you get better, let's see how goes our next encounter!
I always play for fun, but being good at a game makes it more fun. And when I'm not doing well, I just sit in awe at whoever is beating me. Like that fast fox you got.
Btw, you seemed to be missing a lot with fox, try falco. I noticed he's easier to land attacks with, at least for me.

Dott

Smash Ace
I always play for fun, but being good at a game makes it more fun. And when I'm not doing well, I just sit in awe at whoever is beating me. Like that fast fox you got.
Btw, you seemed to be missing a lot with fox, try falco. I noticed he's easier to land attacks with, at least for me.
Yup, Fox it's still a really hard character to me to play online because he can be killed very easily, but that's exactly the reason why i try him, he is so hard, but at the same time so perfect. It makes him a real challenge to me!

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yup, Fox it's still a really hard character to me to play online because he can be killed very easily, but that's exactly the reason why i try him, he is so hard, but at the same time so perfect. It makes him a real challenge to me!
That's a good mindset. My mindset is more like "if I hide behind the flowers on dreamland he might not see me" XD
I love Snake.

Top Bottom