• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
still need 1 more for a 2v2
alright ill add u matchu me and kaizo be green matchu and pwnys be blue just join me in a min

Last edited:

MKev

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ PcTriumph PcTriumph too bad there was more lag than usual. also, sorry about that night two nights ago. I was salty and tired and was being a sore loser :( I'll try to get better and more prudent so I don't have to beat myself after every match I lose :p

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Thanks man youre way better than me but it was really fun anyways..... I need to work on jigglypuff rest lol

And yeah mewtwo is my main
if you keep playing with the people on here you should get good pretty fast lol

JD_Pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JD_Pro
GGs @ PcTriumph PcTriumph too bad there was more lag than usual. also, sorry about that night two nights ago. I was salty and tired and was being a sore loser :( I'll try to get better and more prudent so I don't have to beat myself after every match I lose :p
i added youMKev

MKev

Smash Apprentice
GGs.
@ MKev MKev GGs. I was doing HORRIBLE in all of my mains! I was just doing HORRRRRRRRIBLE for my normal. D: Snake was the only person I was doing any good at at all. Sorry I was so flipping cruddy...
Not your fault man :) I've been practicing against tons of other ppl and got a lot better IMO. You just gotta work on your neutral game a bit :)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ J JD_Pro great fight dudes, that last one was hilarious xD like I said before your Mewtwo is crazy and your Snake is good with the traps everywhere

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
It's all in good fun, no worries! I couldn't even tell until you started changing your tag, lol. Losing is the first step to winning.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Imma be on in about 35 min. Anyone gonna be on? :D If so, that'd be sweet. Cca then! :D

Top Bottom