• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'm about to smoke then I'll be on, anyone that doesn't have me and wants to add me, feel free just like my post so I know who to add

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ TheDangerBox TheDangerBox good games dude, I like playing against your Kirby and Snake because not many other people play them, you got me with some crazy spikes with snake 1 of those games

TheDangerBox

Smash Cadet
@ TheDangerBox TheDangerBox good games dude, I like playing against your Kirby and Snake because not many other people play them, you got me with some crazy spikes with snake 1 of those games
yeah I wanna main kirby because he seems really legit in PM like the 64 days but I'm struggling hard with short hopping on him, just need more practice just picked up pm yesterday.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Hey RAVE sorry I am looking for 1v1 friendlies right now, but there are plenty of people that will play with you around here. Either that or some bizarre desynching is going on.
Edit: I am Nick

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus first off, I'm not mad at you dude, but I was watching one of the recordings and I noticed you almost always go for an aerial after you down throw, you could use your dash attack or an up tilt to pop them off the ground instead of just the grab to change up your options. Your Yoshi is pretty solid though, one of the best I've played against on wifi :yoshi:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus first off, I'm not mad at you dude, but I was watching one of the recordings and I noticed you almost always go for an aerial after you down throw, you could use your dash attack or an up tilt to pop them off the ground instead of just the grab to change up your options. Your Yoshi is pretty solid though, one of the best I've played against on wifi :yoshi:
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it

Anyone want to play?

Top Bottom