• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
@ Tryst Tryst - Good games! Even though it was a bit laggy for us tonight, they were still fun matches. <3 your Sonic.
Thanks. Awesome games. I am definately getting better at him. I am also trying to get better at SOPO. I wasn't trying to do that as a joke round. >,< Oh well. Still awesome games. :D Your Gannon is crazy. Your Falcon is pretty sweet with that knee of his. :D

Vic "

Smash Rookie
Is it normal that when I use "Play with anyone" I can't find nobody?

My friend code is 0131 8460 2189

Do I need to add the person that added me to see them online?

Please help me play this game online D:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Is it normal that when I use "Play with anyone" I can't find nobody?

My friend code is 0131 8460 2189

Do I need to add the person that added me to see them online?

Please help me play this game online D:
you cant play with random people if you have PM, and I'll add you after I play a few matches

Vic "

Smash Rookie
you cant play with random people if you have PM, and I'll add you after I play a few matches
I wasn't findind anyone even on the official SSBB server, even though it said I was properly connected, that was the reason of my confusion.

Nonetheless, looking forward to play soon

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 great games dude, we had some really close fight and the lag wasn't too bad, your Ike, Fox and Ness were all crazy good, do you play tournaments in SoCal?

Vic "

Smash Rookie
@ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 Didn't even know I was playing with them, to be honest, gotta check the options and make that right, didn't do it on porpouse. And yes, will be doing that, he seems to be the only char that I can play more or less with.

EDIT: But thanks for the games, was some practice for me :D

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 Didn't even know I was playing with them, to be honest, gotta check the options and make that right, didn't do it on porpouse. And yes, will be doing that, he seems to be the only char that I can play more or less with.

EDIT: But thanks for the games, was some practice for me :D
it's all cool man, no problem, but if you're gonna on tomorrow at all we can play Link dittos and I'll show a few tricks with him :beezo:

Vic "

Smash Rookie
it's all cool man, no problem, but if you're gonna on tomorrow at all we can play Link dittos and I'll show a few tricks with him :beezo:
I would be thankful, i'm in need :D ProjectM has got me all excited about SSBB again but i'm not nearly as good as the ppl here, so it seems.

Top Bottom