• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okay I'm consistently desyncing every match wtf
Are you 100% sure it's the wifi set? You have to delete all PM data on the SD card before installing the new one if you want to be extra sure you've got all the right files.

EliJaffe

Smash Rookie
Are you 100% sure it's the wifi set? You have to delete all PM data on the SD card before installing the new one if you want to be extra sure you've got all the right files.
Well before when I didn't have the wifi set it would lose connection as soon as the game started. But I guess I'll try to redo it just in case.

MKev

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'll be on for a bit right now, FC in avatar. Also, @PcTriumph if you see this, sorry about last night, I was tired, salty, and frankly, being a sore loser. I don't want to fall into that state again. Sorry :( Anyway, I'm wide awake now and ready to play a couple rounds :D

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Hey everyone, I'll be on for a bit right now, FC in avatar. Also, @PcTriumph if you see this, sorry about last night, I was tired, salty, and frankly, being a sore loser. I don't want to fall into that state again. Sorry :( Anyway, I'm wide awake now and ready to play a couple rounds :D
I'll host, if you want to play

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Anyone wanna play with a newb? If so then Fight me! If you want... Anyone up for a match?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm back added pwny and puddin
BUT NO! I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU! I WILL ADD YOU ANY WAY AND FIGHT YOU, JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU. D:<
(no I'm just kidding I love you ok)

Anyway, y'all down for maybe an FFA? I haven't had a BS-foolin' around match yet and all this srs gaming is actually making me learn how to play Peach. How awful, right?

TheDangerBox

Smash Cadet
I'd be down for it
BUT NO! I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU! I WILL ADD YOU ANY WAY AND FIGHT YOU, JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU. D:<
(no I'm just kidding I love you ok)

Anyway, y'all down for maybe an FFA? I haven't had a BS-foolin' around match yet and all this srs gaming is actually making me learn how to play Peach. How awful, right?

Top Bottom