• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
we can keep playin if you want i just had a couple good games
Nah it's not that, it's certain characters I can't fight right now until my controller gets replaced. Especially when played at a super speedy level. I'm mostly just goofing around tonight given my unresponsive wireless decade old controller. . . Which hopefully gets replaced tomorrow.

Ditto.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Nah it's not that, it's certain characters I can't fight right now until my controller gets replaced. Especially when played at a super speedy level. I'm mostly just goofing around tonight given my unresponsive wireless decade old controller. . . Which hopefully gets replaced tomorrow.

Ditto.
yeah i know what its like im playin on a wii u with classic controller pro so its probably more delay than with the gc controller on a wii

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Add me for 1v1's 1207-2715-8867
reply my message or pm
I've added you, just a heads up.

yeah i know what its like im playin on a wii u with classic controller pro so its probably more delay than with the gc controller on a wii
I have a classic controller but I can't bring myself to use it because my hands just don't fit on it right. It'd be smarter for me to try and use it because the wiimote/it's attachments use bluetooth technology, which is way better than what I'm using now. Not as good as a direct connection, but bluetooth is at least extremely close. SSB4 won't have a GC controller option either, so it's probably better if you just get use to the classic controller. . . Sad times. ._."

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I've added you, just a heads up.

I have a classic controller but I can't bring myself to use it because my hands just don't fit on it right. It'd be smarter for me to try and use it because the wiimote/it's attachments use bluetooth technology, which is way better than what I'm using now. Not as good as a direct connection, but bluetooth is at least extremely close. SSB4 won't have a GC controller option either, so it's probably better if you just get use to the classic controller. . . Sad times. ._."
i would think you would only be able to use the wii u pro controller, as long as the online is better than brawl's i can deal with it...hopefully you get set up tomorrow so we can play some more

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aanyone wanna join my game or add me? :3
GGs, though my controller doesn't like going left that much. That's why I tried staying to the left of the map so much.

RIP Wavebird, you're done. Burial ceremonies will be held on Friday. :<

Also how do you do those aerials. srsly mang. Is Lucas just an auto-target seeker or what?

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs, though my controller doesn't like going left that much. That's why I tried staying to the left of the map so much.

RIP Wavebird, you're done. Burial ceremonies will be held on Friday. :<

Also how do you do those aerials. srsly mang. Is Lucas just an auto-target seeker or what?
lol my brother uses a Wavebird and complains about it all day, but idk Lucas's aerials just seems to connect really well, especially his nair and bair

Top Bottom